Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XB1 League] Week 10 Fixtures Friday - Tuesday

Options
  • 05-12-2014 9:33am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Browns(Perrinv2) @ Bengals(CPU)
    Dolphins(CPU) @ Lions (Gunsforall)
    49ers(adrian522) @ Saints(Lavishsundew)
    Broncos(LargeTacoFries) @ Raiders(CPU)
    Rams(CPU) @ Cardinals(Snipingu5256)
    Giants @ Seahawks(FatGav69)
    Bears(CPU) @ Packers(Darbey)
    Panthers(Triangle King) @ Eagles(Smarky1)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Lavishsundew, When would suit you? I'm should be free Monday night, Tuesday night from around 9 onwards. If those don't suit let me know when does/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Padraic tonight is my best night if your around, i can do monday night to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

adrian522 wrote: »
    Lavishsundew, When would suit you? I'm should be free Monday night, Tuesday night from around 9 onwards. If those don't suit let me know when does/

yeah should be ok adrian, eircom is here working they reckon my broadband fault should be fixed by afternoon,

Panthers are you around tonight, i cant play tomorrow night

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

tripperman wrote: »
    yeah should be ok adrian, eircom is here working they reckon my broadband fault should be fixed by afternoon,

Would you be able to play around 9 tonight?

• Advertisement

Would you be able to play around 9 tonight?

i should be around at that time or very shortly after it adrian

OK cool..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Panthers are you around tonight, i cant play tomorrow night

Sorry mate was away at weekend, not gonna be around tonight

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Sorry mate was away at weekend, not gonna be around tonight

Right, ok then are you around tomorrow afternoon then or early evening, say 5.30-6

Right, ok then are you around tomorrow afternoon then or early evening, say 5.30-6
    No mate could do a 6:30 at a push. Would like to play it but if it doesn't suit I'll stick on auto

• Advertisement

OK cool..

ill be on in 15 mins

No mate could do a 6:30 at a push. Would like to play it but if it doesn't suit I'll stick on auto

I cud play at 6.30 but if its a push for you, we can let it sim, i cud get on around 10.15 if that suited to but theres no panic

Saints beat 49ers 7-0

adrian was very unlucky in this one, i got one interception and a last minute red zone stop on 4th down to hold on for win, was really a good defence game, for both teams got plenty of sacks adrian had me on 3rd an 22 at one point, adrian intercepted me two or three times one was on the 1 yard line in red zone as graham looked sure to score, plenty of hits knocking passes out of recivers hands. only td came in 1st play of the 1st quater a play action pass to (kenny stills i think) on a run down the field he got clear for the the catch and ran in from half way, was most enjoyable game on the xb1 for me so far, delighted no lag issues after the bb fix,

I was controlling the safety on the first play and stepped up to stop the run leaving the receiver wide open, TD. No more scores for the rest of the game!

Well played on both sides of the ball.

Don't forget to mix up the play calling with run and pass to keep your opponent guessing.

I was controlling the safety on the first play and stepped up to stop the run leaving the receiver wide open, TD. No more scores for the rest of the game!

Well played on both sides of the ball.

Don't forget to mix up the play calling with run and pass to keep your opponent guessing.

yeah running game needs a big improvement, might help cut down on interceptions, was a great game, i was sweating at the end when you were in the red zone that missed field goal was was starting to haunt me,

I ran the same play twice, I was going to call something to run with Kaepernick but I thought someone would get open but noone did.

I ran the same play twice, I was going to call something to run with Kaepernick but I thought someone would get open but noone did.

i was tempted to change defence play call and go for man 2 cover, but thought if you threw a pass id be caught out with that, said how good both defences were we only got in the red zone once or twice each and came away empty handed

I cud play at 6.30 but if its a push for you, we can let it sim, i cud get on around 10.15 if that suited to but theres no panic

Sure lets go for 6:30 so!

tripperman wrote: »
    i was tempted to change defence play call and go for man 2 cover, but thought if you threw a pass id be caught out with that, said how good both defences were we only got in the red zone once or twice each and came away empty handed

Or how bad the offenses were? Half empty/half full I guess.

Or how bad the offenses were? Half empty/half full I guess.

thats true, i took it as a big improvement from.my last game, the play calling by formation as you said helped a bit to, gave me more options some times i called wrong sometimes i called correct

• Advertisement

Sure lets go for 6:30 so!

Grand so, probably wont use the mic to much, as the kids will be close due to feeding time at the zoo here. I'll have it with me, in case i need to go for it on 4th down

Eagles just about beat the panthers in a battle of defenses and a match that really could have gone either way, key moment was the 1 time McCoy got free from the clutches of the Beast Kuelchy and went over for the TD.

Thanks for the game Padraic, nice chatting with you to, best of luck with rest of the season.

Advertisement