Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Equivalent to Brooks running shoes

• 05-12-2014 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 49

I am looking to get new runners to start a fresh running year next January. I would like something similar to the Brooks Ladies Adrenaline GTS 13 as I found they had gave great support and more importantly they had a wide fit. I could get the same pair again as I've seen them discounted on several websites but I'd like to try something new just to mix it up a little bit. Does anybody know if Asics have something similar? Thanks :-)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭pointer28

I don't know what type of shoe the Adrenaline GTS are but the Asics site is quite useful:

http://www.asics.ie/running/products/

If you're ever near Kildare Village they have an outlet store. Some good discounts to be had at times, especially if you're a less common size or willing to wear the less popular colours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

locombia wrote: »
    I am looking to get new runners to start a fresh running year next January. I would like something similar to the Brooks Ladies Adrenaline GTS 13 as I found they had gave great support and more importantly they had a wide fit. I could get the same pair again as I've seen them discounted on several websites but I'd like to try something new just to mix it up a little bit. Does anybody know if Asics have something similar? Thanks :-)

The Adrenaline is now GTS15.

Similar in ASICS would be the Kayano or GT2000 series but go back a season or two.

Advertisement