Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Little woods dob

Options
  • 05-12-2014 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I orderd a iPhone 5 off littlewoods. And they rang me the morning of delivery and asked for my dob, I used my mams dob as I'm under the age of 18 and thought I had to be over. When my mam was speaking to them she said the wrong date as soon as she said that the atomaticly declined my order and said that I had committed fraud! The way my mam was spoke to was discracful made out that we wore both criminals. I have never come across a website that asks for your dob? I had all the details of purchase account number everything but yet because I did not have ye dob I was declined? And yet they told my mam they didn't take out the money when they did! Alot of hassil for nothing!!! I will never shop there again

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Quelferraz

Hi there. I am having trouble with little woods Ireland. I ordered a curtain for kids room and after they take my money twice from my bank account they send me email saying that my order was declined and the money was no taken from my card. Well I checked my bank account and the money was take twice, after so many complain with this website I received a email saying that my order was declined and I have to proof the money was take from then,They asked for email confirming that amount was take from my account bu I have not that email because they have not send to me. if I want to refund my money I will have to ask in my bank or I don't know how To proof it.They blocked me on Facebook because I was posting what's happend to me, so I can not post on their facebook, I can't send message too because have been blocked. I found something in the law about online shop and will start a complain, is not just give my money back, all the stress they made me, and I saw on google.ie so many people complain about little woods Ireland, so if is there anybody can help or is in the same situation maybe we can help each other. will back to let everybody now about my legal complain and I hope more people start to do the same, maybe after we bring then to the law they will change and at least respect their customer!

Hi there, was reading your complain with little woods, Have you got your money back? I had a problem with then and they take my money twice from my account and keeping saying they didn't. I went in the bank today to ask for proof and there was the both transaction from them into my account and they still saying they didn't take the money,so I had a quickly look in the Irish law and I found some law to protect us, just waiting they reply me today and see if they will refund me or not, thank u

Hi there, was reading your complain with little woods, Have you got your money back? I had a problem with then and they take my money twice from my account and keeping saying they didn't. I went in the bank today to ask for proof and there was the both transaction from them into my account and they still saying they didn't take the money,so I had a quickly look in the Irish law and I found some law to protect us, just waiting they reply me today and see if they will refund me or not, thank u

Advertisement