Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

payment problem

Options
  • 05-12-2014 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

[font=arial, sans-serif]Hi[/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]I already register my account and chose to pay my bill by debt card and i want pay my electric bill which issued from 29th AUG from now but the fee is still not been deduct from my card yet ,I moved in this house in 29th AUG and still not pay my electric bill ,it is bring a lot of trouble to me ,can you solve the problem ? thank you[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi NIU,

We'll be happy to look into this for you. Could you please private message us confirming your Electric Ireland account number, full name, address and contact number? Please also confirm if you are the account holder.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi Niu,

Could you please delete your last post, for your own security?

If you could private message us your details, we'll be glad to assist you with your query. We prefer to deal with account-specific matter by private message.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

Advertisement