Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Street Fighter 5 ( Ps4 , Pc )

Options
1235»

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Update coming out for this month.

One new playable character, Alex from Street Fighter III purchase with fight money (100,000 FM) or Zeny (60,000 Zeny or€6.00 in real money)

In game shop opens, allowing purchase of story mode costumes (40,000 FM)
    Rematch option for ranked matches (best 2/3)
    Online lobbies will support up to 8 players and a spectator mode.
    Demonstrations and tutorials for different skill levels.
    Trial mode added for each character.
    Some small balance changes focuses on removing option selects.
    Some small bug fixes.

After the games disastrous launch, hopefully this will address a lot of the issues, because underneath the lack of content, there is a really good game here.

Still no word on a fix for the rage quitting issue which needs to be a priority and improvements to match making speed for users in Europe, Africa and the Middle East.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Despite people giving out about the lack of arcade mode, what they actually need is the trial and challenge mode that's coming in this patch. Aint going to learn much other than AI patterns beating the AI.

Looking forward to seeing what we get.

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Some are only interested in single player and playing multiplayer very casually with friends so Arcade mode is pretty important.

I was shocked at the lack of arcade mode, I assumed it was going to be there. To me its a completely throw away-able mode I will only play through once or twice and be done with, but I still expected it to be there and the fact that Capcom didn't mention there was no arcade mode until just before launch was rather grating.

I take your point about the need for trails and more so tutorials, that teach the fundamentals of player vs player as opposed to Zangief can't block NJ.HK do it over and over!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Anyone who is on the fence amazon are selling the PS4 version for €16 delivered atm.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00QXJFE08/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1458381873&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=Street+fighter+5

Back up to $40

Advertisement