Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

iPhone 6 case

• 05-12-2014 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭

Hey guys, got an iPhone 6 but no case on it so feels naked and has me being too OTT in handling it. Anybody recommend a decent case and where to buy in Dublin??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Loads of choices out there, it really depends on what type of case you want. I wanted something thin, light and minimal so I went with an inexpensive one from Amazon, lots of choice for your personal preference.

This is the one I went with, I'll only ever spend around €10 on a case and this was perfect for me. Only thing is it can be difficult to remove so keep that in mind if you plan on removing it much. Can't fault it and would probably buy another if this one broke, it has a really premium feel to it.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,996 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

DubDJ wrote: »
    Loads of choices out there, it really depends on what type of case you want. I wanted something thin, light and minimal so I went with an inexpensive one from Amazon, lots of choice for your personal preference.

This is the one I went with, I'll only ever spend around €10 on a case and this was perfect for me. Only thing is it can be difficult to remove so keep that in mind if you plan on removing it much. Can't fault it and would probably buy another if this one broke, it has a really premium feel to it.

Yes, I got the crystal version and it is very good, but as you say, hard to remove. First time ever I managed to put a screen protector on a phone, which was included with the case as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,064 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

More expensive, but a very good quality case offering good all round protection.

http://www.spigen.com/iphone-6-case-neo-hybrid-4-7.html

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Col_30

I went with the leather Apple case in brown for my 6 and I like it a lot. It doesn't add much bulk and I feel that it would withstand a drop or two. The leather is wearing a lot better than the iPhone 5 case. I also like that it has the bottom out so it doesn't interfere with docking station use.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Joziburg

Thanks for your replies....I went with the Spigen case. It can't come quick enough, it's already fell prey to slippy iphone 6 syndrome :o:(

Anyone else finding it really slippy given that the edges are so smooth

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,064 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Joziburg wrote: »
    Thanks for your replies....I went with the Spigen case. It can't come quick enough, it's already fell prey to slippy iphone 6 syndrome :o:(

Anyone else finding it really slippy given that the edges are so smooth

I should have suggested that you throw in a pack of these:

http://www.spigen.com/brands/apple/iphone/iphone-6/iphone-6/iphone-6-screen-protector-crystal-4-7.html

Excellent quality 3 pack. You'd be hard pressed to know its in place once fitted.

Anyway, I've a spare if you're stuck.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Joziburg

dodzy wrote: »
    I should have suggested that you throw in a pack of these:

http://www.spigen.com/brands/apple/iphone/iphone-6/iphone-6/iphone-6-screen-protector-crystal-4-7.html

Excellent quality 3 pack. You'd be hard pressed to know its in place once fitted.

Anyway, I've a spare if you're stuck.

Cheers, as it happens I picked up a pack of these (not Spigen though) in one of the phone shops there last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 howtoisolve

You can buy Spigen Case for your iPhone 6. I recently bought Spigen cases for my iPhone 6. Its look awesome and pretty.

Advertisement