Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Casual restaurant Dún Laoghaire, Blackrock

Options
  • 05-12-2014 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭

Lads, I want to send the brother and his gf to a nice casual resto in the area. Not formal or stuffy. Good food, but nice casual atmosphere. Definitely not empty, with a good crowd usually.
    They're in their 30s.
    Suggestions please ? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,313 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

The Purty Kitchen?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,524 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Connacht wrote: »
    Lads, I want to send the brother and his gf to a nice casual resto in the area. Not formal or stuffy. Good food, but nice casual atmosphere. Definitely not empty, with a good crowd usually.
    They're in their 30s.
    Suggestions please ? Thanks.

Hartleys is really nice in Dun Laoighre, if you want to go as far as Dalkey DeVilles is really good

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭qb123

Gourmet Food Parlour in DL a good option - also allows for pints in Gilbert & Wright afterwards. Good food, good price, always a nice casual atmosphere.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭frash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I'd go with the Purty Kitchen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Selfheal

What about the new Fallon & Byrne in the People's Park?

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭qb123

Would be interested to know if anybody's tried it yet and what the food is like? Passed it a few times and looked pretty busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,119 ✭✭✭homer911

FXB's in Monkstown. If they dont want to eat there they can always use the voucher to buy meat from their shops..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

qb123 wrote: »
    Would be interested to know if anybody's tried it yet and what the food is like? Passed it a few times and looked pretty busy.

I went in for breakfast the other day.

****ing granola or croissants, not a rasher or sausage in sight.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

I went in for breakfast the other day.

****ing granola or croissants, not a rasher or sausage in sight.

Feckin' Blasphemy

21/25

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭100gSoma

Toscana in Dun Laoghaire is lovely. I've been frequenting this establishment over the past 4 or 5 years and it's always consistent.

http://toscana.ie/

Advertisement