Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clotted Cream stocked somewhere?

• 05-12-2014 2:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 677 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Just curious if anyone knows where in Limerick city one can buy clotted cream?

For example:
    http://www.glenilenfarm.com/our-products/clotted-cream/
    I can find virtually every one of their products bar the clotted cream one!:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

Champ wrote: »
    Hi,
    Just curious if anyone knows where in Limerick city one can buy clotted cream?

For example:
    http://www.glenilenfarm.com/our-products/clotted-cream/
    I can find virtually every one of their products bar the clotted cream one!:(

The glenilen is good stuff. I'd try a supervalue maybe. Last time I saw I was in drimoleague so that's not much help to you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

They have clotted cream in Marks and Spencers if you have one of them in Limerick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

They have clotted cream in Marks and Spencers if you have one of them in Limerick.
    Ouch.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭hobie14

I've been waiting for the past couple of decades for the promised arrival of M&S in Limerick .... I suspect the end of the world will arrive first .....

Had a few trips over to Cornwall and boy do they have the perfect Clotted Cream ...... in fact the home of CC I understand ......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

*hands you suit of armour*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,533 ✭✭✭Markcheese

The Marks and Sparks stuff is the real deal made in Cornwall - the glenillen one is grand , but just thick cream -

Slava ukraini 🇺🇦

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Taco Chips

They sell really good stuff in Mr. Duffy's. I know they sell clotted cream fudge, not sure if they do the pure clotted cream.

Advertisement