Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a carpenter?

Options
  • 05-12-2014 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,297 ✭✭✭✭

Looking for recommendations for a carpenter?

Its only a small bit of work patching a timber floor (already have the flooring materials) at a door & making good to the skirting boards at the reveals so may not interest many but looking to get it addressed ASAP.

Any recommendations greatly appreciated.
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Straylight

I got a recommendation on here before for Douglas Raeside and I was very happy with his work. His number is 086 342 4944.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

+1 for Doug, great work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

DvB wrote: »
    Looking for recommendations for a carpenter?

Its only a small bit of work patching a timber floor (already have the flooring materials) at a door & making good to the skirting boards at the reveals so may not interest many but looking to get it addressed ASAP.

Any recommendations greatly appreciated.

Dublin 15? there's loads of them in Carpenterstown!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,004 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

Howjoe1 wrote: »
    Dublin 15? there's loads of them in Carpenterstown!

:rolleyes: BOOM BOOM GROAN.............................

Advertisement