Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost password

Options
  • 05-12-2014 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Forgotten password clicked on forgotten password and entered e-mail address and and date of birth but told my details did not match  

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi callaghan125, 

Thank you for your message.

Was this for online billing or for Powering Rewards?

If you would like us to look into this for you, please send us a private message with your details. We would need you to confirm you're the account holder as well as your address, account number and the contact number on the account.

Regards, 
    Aoife M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi callaghan125,

Thank you for your message. For your own security can you please delete your account information from the above post as it is public? If you would like us to amend the date of birth on file, please send us a private message with the same details and we will pick this up on Monday.

Regards,
    Aoife M

• Registered Users Posts: 2 callaghan125

Hi callaghan125,

Thank you for your message. For your own security can you please delete your account information from the above post as it is public? If you would like us to amend the date of birth on file, please send us a private message with the same details and we will pick this up on Monday.

Regards,
    Aoife M
    Thanks but it was unfortunate that I felt I had to take such a public way to get my problem solved as after two private e mails I did not get a response from electric rewards. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi callaghan125,

The Powering Rewards team will respond, they are just experiencing a high volume of queries at the moment, and emails are in a queue, so a number of working days may be required.

We can take over your query here though, and liaise with a member of the Powering Rewards team if necessary.

If you private message us your details, we will update you ASAP. We are here on Boards up to 6pm Monday to Friday.

To private message, hover over my username to the left of this post, and the private messaging option will appear on a dropdown menu. A message to me will be received by all of us on the team.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement