Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC Secure Watch - Add telephone number

Options
  • 05-12-2014 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know how to add a telephone number to the alarm so that you receive a text when the alarm is triggered?

I have 2 telephone numbers in use already but I need to change one of them to a different number.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,717 ✭✭✭✭altor

Tim76 wrote: »
    Hi,

Does anyone know how to add a telephone number to the alarm so that you receive a text when the alarm is triggered?

I have 2 telephone numbers in use already but I need to change one of them to a different number.

Thanks in advance!

Go into engineer mode, serial port menu, sms menu. scroll to phone numbers and change or delete as required.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Tim76

altor wrote: »
    Go into engineer mode, serial port menu, sms menu. scroll to phone numbers and change or delete as required.

Cheers altor. How do I get into engineer mode? Can't find anything in the manual or on the key pad

• Registered Users Posts: 11,717 ✭✭✭✭altor

Tim76 wrote: »
    Cheers altor. How do I get into engineer mode? Can't find anything in the manual or on the key pad

The default code is 4567. If this does not work feel free to P.M. me who installed the alarm and I will check my list for the code.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Tim76

altor wrote: »
    The default code is 4567. If this does not work feel free to P.M. me who installed the alarm and I will check my list for the code.

Hi altor,

PMed u there. Cheers for any help, appreciate it!

Advertisement