Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I get efibre or not?

Options
  • 05-12-2014 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,031 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Want 50mb efibre, rang eircom and spoke to 2 different ppl there, Robert in am, and Calvin in pm.

Both told me that I'd be able to get the 50mb - all my nieghbours can get it; so I signed up for it, @ €43 per month. 
    Calvin told me to phone him back when the line into the house had been activated (new build about 4 years ago) and gave me direct dial no.
    I did this, but was told he was in a different team, and was given his new number. This number doesn't ring.. tried ringing the number he gave me first and now it is never answered.
    I phoned sales line and both ppl I spoke to there say that I can't get the 50mb.

When speaking to Calvin I was fairly confident that he knew exactly what he was talking about and that he would follow a process that would result in my getting the 50mb, I don't want to just cancel the order without giving eircom every chance. 

Do you know calvin? can you put me in contact with him?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Firblog wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Want 50mb efibre, rang eircom and spoke to 2 different ppl there, Robert in am, and Calvin in pm.

Both told me that I'd be able to get the 50mb - all my nieghbours can get it; so I signed up for it, @ €43 per month. 
    Calvin told me to phone him back when the line into the house had been activated (new build about 4 years ago) and gave me direct dial no.
    I did this, but was told he was in a different team, and was given his new number. This number doesn't ring.. tried ringing the number he gave me first and now it is never answered.
    I phoned sales line and both ppl I spoke to there say that I can't get the 50mb.

When speaking to Calvin I was fairly confident that he knew exactly what he was talking about and that he would follow a process that would result in my getting the 50mb, I don't want to just cancel the order without giving eircom every chance. 

Do you know calvin? can you put me in contact with him?

Cheers
    Hi Firblog

I'm unaware of Calvin myself but If you would like to PM me your land line number I will be happy to look in tot his further for you.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 2,031 ✭✭✭Firblog

Remind me.. What's the title of this forum?

Talk to Eircom?

May as well be talking to a feckin' goat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Firblog wrote: »
    Remind me.. What's the title of this forum?

Talk to Eircom?

May as well be talking to a feckin' goat
    Thanks for taking my call Firblog :)

Al

Advertisement