Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any games like GOW on PS4?

Options
  • 05-12-2014 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

Not Skyrim type games but GOW, hack and slash, mystical type ones?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

The Order 1886 (not yet released) might be one to keep an eye on maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

Does it have multiplayer?

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

I saw the name of this post and came in thinking of gears of war GOW haha and I think shadow of mordor may be a good game for you its nothing like gears of war hahahaha

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Ah, god of war, d'oh...

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Blackphoenix626

I saw the name of this post and came in thinking of gears of war GOW haha and I think shadow of mordor may be a good game for you its nothing like gears of war hahahaha

Ahh but ive no real interest in LOTR, pity coz it looks like exactly what I wanted, damn it...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Ahh but ive no real interest in LOTR, pity coz it looks like exactly what I wanted, damn it...

Then play it.

Varik wrote: »
    Then play it.

Its not enough to be exact game play, I need to be invested in the story and characters, like anyone would and as I dont like LOTR then its a miss for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Its not enough to be exact game play, I need to be invested in the story and characters, like anyone would and as I dont like LOTR then its a miss for me.

God of War barley has a story, and Kratos' character can be boiled down to angry and bald.

Varik wrote: »
    God of War barley has a story, and Kratos' character can be boiled down to angry and bald.

Sweet jesus, notsureifsrs...

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Doriain123

New God Of War is in development for PS4 atm with the Lead from GOW 2 (Cory Barlog) directing. But no GOW like games are available atm.

• Advertisement
Advertisement