Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool V Sunderland 3.00pm 6th Dec

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,797 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

We have the cutting edge of a trifle up front.
    That really summed our match up.

Other than Sterling - you'd have no confidence whatsoever in any of our players.

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Ya never know I might pop in during the week to burst your little bubble
    You might just pop up in a Liverpool thread?

Really?

REALLY?

You're some lad, you are.

We should very clearly have played Borini - we definitely would have won 6-0 had he been playing. He's just so clinical in front of goal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,592 ✭✭✭brevity

I think having another striker on the pitch might have helped. Would have taken the attention off of Lambert.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,438 ✭✭✭5live

We should very clearly have played Borini - we definitely would have won 6-0 had he been playing. He's just so clinical in front of goal.
    When you're down to 2 senior strikers, and neither particularly exciting to watch, you would have to wonder about the managers reasoning when he leaves one totally out of the match squad, leaving a single striker to play the game.

Surely Borini would be adequate to come on in place of a tired Lambert?

What would happen if Lambert were injured? Sterling up top?

There is something a bit off about the whole situation, imo, i just wonder what it is.:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,592 ✭✭✭brevity

What's even more baffling is that Lambert is 32 and has played 90 minutes on our last 3 or 4 games. He's going to get injured IMO.

Is Borini injured or something? Its all so strange.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

brevity wrote: »
    What's even more baffling is that Lambert is 32 and has played 90 minutes on our last 3 or 4 games. He's going to get injured IMO.

Is Borini injured or something? Its all so strange.
    I doubt it. Slow players like him rarely get muscle injuries.

• You might just pop up in a Liverpool thread?

Really?

REALLY?

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

Feel sorry for you this season after last but don't worry next season will be your year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,363 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Please play the same team next week.

unless Utd make terrible mistakes in defence, we won't score more than once. Probably not even once, unless Sterling finds space.

Stop him and you'll be golden. We've less than nothing up front.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

This season really is mirroring what happened to the Red Sox in 2014 after the dizzy heights of the previous season. Owners should really be learning from these things

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

SlickRic wrote: »
    unless Utd make terrible mistakes in defence, we won't score more than once. Probably not even once, unless Sterling finds space.

Stop him and you'll be golden. We've less than nothing up front.

I'll be confident if Liverpool go with one up top, regardless of who it is. It's quite clearly not working, bizarre how Rodgers is persisting with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,785 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

You might just pop up in a Liverpool thread?

Really?

REALLY?

hNjn4dT.png

Advertisement