Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

What's up with my icons ?

• 05-12-2014 6:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,064 ✭✭✭✭

Any ideas ?

Loading the pages seem to refresh the icon but not in all cases.

330697.png

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

I've only ever seen that on a jailbroken phone but no idea what causes it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭evlgmaojr27ypu

Have you tried a restart ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭whats newxt

IDK i have the same problem with android i wonder if it's some sort of virus doing the rounds

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

That icon is the default app icon you see if the app doesn't specify a appIcon file in it.

You shouldn't be seeing it on a unjailbroken iOS device. Do a restart and see if it fixes itself.

It's not a virus as the above poster says, well unless you are indeed running a jailbreak or android :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Are those apps or favourites saved by safari?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

Are you running 8.1.1? Also sign out of itunes and App Store and sign back in again. Failing that, reset all settings and rejoin wifi.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,064 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Gordon wrote: »
    Are those apps or favourites saved by safari?
    Safari links. Deleted the offenders and re-saved favs. Seems OK now. Cheers folks for the input.

Advertisement