Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smashing boardsies smash bros (wii u thread)

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

TPD wrote: »
    This came in the post today, and a gamecube adapter is on its way. Is anyone still playing?

I do occasionally but not this weekend too much work to do and splatooning in my spare time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

havent played in a while, would be a bit of craic with 3 vs game add whats your NNID?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

SaintJiub is mine. Probably wont be on until Monday now though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

TPD wrote: »
    SaintJiub is mine. Probably wont be on until Monday now though!

Thats cool, im on a splatoon binge in the meantime. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭shreddedloops

To my surprise I've been playing all morning. Still not sure about the long term appeal but at the moment it's very easy to keep playing matches back to back.

Add me NNID: Shreddedloops (I think)

Thought this was the Splatoon thread - oops!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

Sorry for asking this here. Would anyone have a club nintendo code for smach 3ds that they are not using sorry again for asking

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Megas

I'm free to play on weekends and sometimes (rarely) on weeknights if anyone's looking for someone to play with (mind you I'm not very good) - NNID is ennybor and I main ness, link and ike mostly.

Advertisement