Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Apple Care + for my new iPhone 6

• 05-12-2014 10:13pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 487 ✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭shanec1928

So I got a new iPhone 6 two weeks ago on eMobile. I've had iPhones before but thinking my of getting AC+ on this one and gave a few questions for you experts.

1. Is Apple.ie the best place to get it?
    2. Can it be got simply enough online or do I gave to show proof of purchase receipts etc?
    3. Do Apple replace a phone with a brand new phone or a refurb?

Any other info or comments much appreciated:)
    1. Pretty sure it's the only place to get it.
    2 should just link from your account when you registered it.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,996 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Only from Apple
    You have to ring them, and they send a diagnostic report to the phone
    Probably refurb.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement