Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chocolate coins for Christmas?

Options
  • 05-12-2014 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭

Has anyone seen chocolate coins in any of big super markets and how much are they being sold for? Its strange but this year the only place I've seen them is in debenhams!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Cedrus

livEwirE wrote: »
    Has anyone seen chocolate coins in any of big super markets and how much are they being sold for? Its strange but this year the only place I've seen them is in debenhams!

Aldi and Lidl have whole treasuries of them, nice chocolate too!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Going

Aldi have them, think they are either 79c or 99c

• Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

Going wrote: »
    Aldi have them, think they are either 79c or 99c

What does the chocolate taste like though? I assume its not Cadburys or does it not really make a difference :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭CookieMonster.x

livEwirE wrote: »
    What does the chocolate taste like though? I assume its not Cadburys or does it not really make a difference :)

I like the aldi ones, I think the chocolate is nice and I am picky :) you can always just buy a pack and try them first.

Advertisement