Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday, Dec 6

Options
  • 06-12-2014 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭

Tingle creek day at sandown. Fancy gods own and leviathan in the preceding race

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Also like the look of knock a hand in the Beecher chase. 25/1 ew

• Registered Users Posts: 8,858 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

I backed Oscar Whiskey under the influence last night looking at the race now i think he needs further.

Irish Saint looks a banker.

Like the look of Gooneyela in his come back over hurdles he was clearly out for the spin. Burke stopped riding him and he still flew like a rocket up his arse to nearly win. I have no idea what the ground is like but if its soft he has a huge chance.

I am between Creepy who i think has a decent mark back over hurdles and Dawalan who i have been burnt by backing him in every race today could be the day.

Backing Sizing Codelco at 4/1 last night into 2/1 big money on him. He jumped poor last day but the stable think he is going to be a very good chaser.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

2 bets today more if i get a winner or two ;)
    Area Fifty One 12.00 Aintree 5-1
    Un Beau Roman 12.45 Navan 5-1
    Both will win no worries someday.

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭sonnky

Kruzhlinin at 40/1 looks a big price in the Becher.
    Backed Champion Court last time out where he ran very well for a long way. 11/1 in the last at Aintree
    At Navan County Champions, who is another cliff horse of mine, looks to have a good chance in the handicap hurdle. 9/1
    Tempest River is coming back down to a nice mark now and should go well in the 12.50 at Sandown.

Going to throw them four into a big odds accumulator. I also think The Bear Trap looks well in at Chepstow and could win the 2.00 with Paul Townend on board. While Holywell is the one in the listed chase at Aintree. He's 2/1 and that race is at 2.40.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Nuts102 wrote: »
    I backed Oscar Whiskey under the influence last night looking at the race now i think he needs further.

Like the look of Gooneyela in his come back over hurdles he was clearly out for the spin. Burke stopped riding him and he still flew like a rocket up his arse to nearly win. I have no idea what the ground is like but if its soft he has a huge chance.

I am between Creepy who i think has a decent mark back over hurdles and Dawalan who i have been burnt by backing him in every race today could be the day.

Backing Sizing Codelco at 4/1 last night into 2/1 big money on him. He jumped poor last day but the stable think he is going to be a very good chaser.

I wouldnt say irish saint is a banker! on form its very tight between himself and court minstrel, although the latter might not like the ground. Also nicholls second string is no pushover, flat track will suit hin down to the ground.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

STD should take some riding tips from Fehily. He gave that horse Vibrato a shocking ride at Cheltenham last time.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,858 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Nuts102 wrote: »

Saves a very poor day the horse loves being pushed along and flying home.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Looks like the Flat is back already at Aintree :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

When the fences came out I had my biggest bet today on Holywell. When he unseated I lost my bet, my temper and my sky remote control and woke my son.

I came back down with the young lad intending to make my money back on Dodging Bullets, saw Tom George and then changed my mind.

I ****ing hate racing!!:mad:

Jeez. I'd a proper disaster today.

Didn't back 1 placed horse from 5 races.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

I backed 3, not even placed.

Advertisement