Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Men's Shed in Mayo

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Hey, Mick, did you post about that in the Mayo forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

Hey, Mick, did you post about that in the Mayo forum?

Thought this was the right forum for it. Mods might not like cross forum posting? I could post in the Mayo forum too maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

mayo.mick wrote: »
    There has been a new Men's shed set up in Swinford Co Mayo recently. The next meeting of Swinford men's shed will be held in the Gateway Hotel on Thursday 11th December at 7 pm. All are welcome from the surrounding areas.

Their first project was the construction of the new Christmas crib in Swinford. Full details here; http://swinfordtidytowns.com/swinford-mens-shed-build-crib/

These are Wonderful Initiatives, Simply Wonderful :) You should defo either post in the Mayo forum or ask a mod in here to move it for you.

This is a Lovely Local Initiative that should be aired in the Mayo forum,
    Keep up the Great Work,
    Some real Beautiful Ideas in our own local one in Killarney, see here for some ideas.

Good Luck with this,
    Local Local Initiative,
    kerry4sam

kerry4sam wrote: »
    These are Wonderful Initiatives, Simply Wonderful :)You should defo either post in the Mayo forum or ask a mod in here to move it for you.

This is a Lovely Local Initiative that should be aired in the Mayo forum,
    Keep up the Great Work,
    Some real Beautiful Ideas in our own local one in Killarney, see here for some ideas.

Good Luck with this,
    Local Local Initiative,
    kerry4sam

I meant to post an update here before now, forgot. I posted this in the Mayo forum as well ! I'll keep everyone updated on how its going.

Here's a photo of their first project in Swinford,

swinford-mens-shed-christmas-crib-2014-MAY_1665.jpg

Info here, http://swinfordtidytowns.com/swinford-mens-shed-build-crib/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

^^^ Yes that certainly sums up how Wonderful this is :)

Thank You for sharing,

Advertisement