Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DealZ shops?

Options
  • 06-12-2014 10:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭

I'm not really sure if this is the right forum, mods please feel free to move if needed.

Looking for advice on which is the best Dealz shop in Dublin area, or even out as far as naas. They have good stocking fillers such as frozen merchandise etc for a fraction of a price I was gonna pay. The reason I'm asking which is best is because I have only ever been in the Cork one, it's big and plentiful. I've heard the Henry street, dublin one isn't nice/good.

So if i was to choose between dundrum, Tallaght, blanchardstown, naas, newbridge- anyone know which one is biggest? Similar to the way Henry street penneys is awesome (kids/home/men's)while newbridge/dun laoighaire penneys are dire!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Dealz flagship is in the illac centre probably the best one to go to.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

jimmii wrote: »
    Dealz flagship is in the illac centre probably the best one to go to.

Thanks for the helpful response!!

Anyone know what the best one would be outside the Dublin city centre madness?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,149 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Tallaght, Blanchardstown West End and Omni in Santry all have large dealz stores in them. Omni would be my preferred store it is always well stocked.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Barney Magoo

Dun Laoghaire is OK, Nutgrove too.

Advertisement