Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation for dental implants in Limerick or Mid-West?

• 06-12-2014 10:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,808 ✭✭✭

I'm thinking about the possibility of having dental implants.

I have a regular dentist but I'm not sure he does this work or what his experience with orthodontic work is like.

Does anyone have implant experience/advise a good practitioner in Limerick for such work?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQos5SEZBnNUQzZdLw2u2MvetsouKNmgBVZOdBjO6YqxkI8UzOifjAlrw

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I'm never has implants myself, but I'm pretty sure my dentist, Dr Annette O'Donovan, at Alexandra Dental Practice on O'Connell Avenue , does them. If they don't I'm sure they will direct you to someone who does.

Website here: http://www.limerickdentist.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭fredo1664

I had an implant a few years ago. My regular dentist is Dr Noonan on Ellen Street. For the implant, he sent me to the Galway Clinic. It's probably not the cheapest option, but they took the time to explain everything and I felt well taken care of.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭893bet

I am at the start of the process also.

Going to Bowe Dental. 2150 for a single tooth.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭ABlur

Bridge House Dental, Dr Joe Callanan does them. Cant manage a link as im on phone but Google it.

Advertisement