Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent Spiral Binding needed

• 06-12-2014 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I would really appreciate help with this. An assignment needs spiral binding tomorrow, Sunday. The girl I'm trying to help here is always giving her time to others and due to a series of unfortunate events, she has just finished her assignment which must be spiral bound and handed in before 10.00 on Monday morning...Would anyone be able to help, please? It would be very much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Does it have to be spiral binding? I know moviedrome on Henry Street do heat binding.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Kerrymaid99

That is what she was told... Are they open Sundays?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

Yep they are open Sundays 2pm - 9pm. :)

You are a treasure!

Rang them...no use...only Monday to Friday.
    Any other ideas, folks?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Just found this. It seems they work on Sundays. It's in Adare.

http://www.bookmarksbinding.ie/

Thank you for trying to help. Apparently the man who does it wont be there tomorrow!
    Am presently tearing my hair out so next week I will be looking for suggestions on where to get hair implants!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Hooked

Thank you for trying to help. Apparently the man who does it wont be there tomorrow!
    Am presently tearing my hair out so next week I will be looking for suggestions on where to get hair implants!

Jimmy is a sound lad. If he could help, he would.

Bit of a long shot, but Harry Getlevog, not normally a Sunday worker... May be worth a call today... Or even at 9am on Monday. He's over in castletroy view, near dunnes on the Childers road. Not far from UL.

Harry usually does thesis binding and gold foiling. I'm not sure if he has a wire binding drill and the wire binds though.

Cube printing over in eastway business park deffo do this, but it's usually not the type of place you can just walk into at 9am on Monday and get it there and then. They're more mass production that 'one offs'. And booked up days in advance this time of year. But then again, if you called in Monday at 9am with just one copy to bind... you MIGHT catch someone in a good mood?

Give Harry a bell today anyways...

Getlevog Harry, Castletroy, 35 Castletroy View.

Phone 0878182589

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

I see http://www.thesisbind.ie/index.php/faqs/ have a mobile contact number, might be worthing giving a call?
    086 2591704

Thanks to everyone for your help. Mission accomplished bright and early this morning.
    I don't know who did it in the end but the main thing is - it's ready to be submitted tomorrow! Thanks again :-)

• Advertisement
Advertisement