Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterville bag snatching

Options
  • 06-12-2014 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭

just to give people the heads up that there's an emerging gang of little scumbags on the road between the hospital and Snugborough road there.

Often teenagers hanging around there never any problems. However tonight my friend was walking along and a gang of them nearby. They came by her and one grabbed her bag. She said he had definitely done it before. She gave chase and the little cowardly scumbag dropped it. She called the guards who said they were aware and would send somebody up. But didn't take her number or arrange further contact. She has told me they were no older than 15.

Just giving people the heads up because many many women return home from work along that road in the evening or in this case are going for a night out and it might be a right little nesting ground for them to do this with the park close by.
    Hopefully a stop is put to it soon. I'm genuinely worried for her having to go that road always.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement