Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World-Known DJ Gigs 2015

Options
  • 06-12-2014 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

just a general thread on this topic,
    who you'd like to see, Who is likely to come to Ireland, Rumors etc...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

I'm an auld lad but I love my jeff mills, me carl cox, me green velvet and maybe dave Clarke although I think he lost his way

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Bowlardo wrote: »
    I'm an auld lad but I love my jeff mills, me carl cox, me green velvet and maybe dave Clarke although I think he lost his way

Had to check the poster name to see if I posted that, totally agree with all of it.
    I was watching a boiler room set with Clarke and he was excellent but not sure how old that was.
    Do you think his losing of his way has anything to do with that radio show he sends out to lazy stations like 2fm? Is he opting for the easy cash?

Back on topic, I'd like to see Diggers of course and Hawtin could be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Clarke is playing here next Saturday with PERC, who had one of the best techno albums of the year with "The Power And The Glory".

• Registered Users Posts: 7,665 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

would love to see len faki here. saw him at ilovetechno

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Badhabit

ken ishi, technasia, dub fx, skinnyman

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,665 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

len faki playing district 8 March 13

Advertisement