Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E pipes

Options
  • 06-12-2014 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭

Any recommendations? Dont know what I should be looking for.
    Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭moonboy52

Any recommendations? Dont know what I should be looking for.
    Cheers!

Do you mean an e-cig or are you looking for a pipe type e-cig?

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

a pipe type. just looking to see if anyone uses them and which ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭moonboy52

a pipe type. just looking to see if anyone uses them and which ones.

Ah right, i have not used them myself but i am sure the lads will give you a recommendation.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I have tried many pipes & the best one I have tried so far is a VV Stainless Steel pipe with max power being 4.8v with a 18350 or 18650 battery,I needed the vv to run all my clearo's,I find that the other pipes only give out 3.7v on a fully charged battery & decreases very quickly.
    I have been using this pipe for nearly a year now,I put a long bendy drip tip on aspire mini & looks good & plenty of power.They are out of stock at the moment,you may find them elsewhere.
    http://www.ukecigstore.com/mods/variable-voltage/the-kross-by-x-fire-2767.html

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

I'm waiting to see a few reviews on this one. VV and VW. Looks interesting.

http://www.smoktech.com/product_10124.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

I always use cheap, flat, plastic pipe stem on my clearomizers at home. just feels and tastes better.

Advertisement