Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jack Wolfskin jacket - zip system

Options
  • 07-12-2014 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I have a Jack Wolfskin coat that I am trying to get a fleece for.

The coat has the "interactive" system. But i'm not sure if it's that standard or short zip system from Jack Wolfskin so finding it difficult to get a jacket.

How would I go about identifying the zip system used? I've looked all over the jacket for notes but there doesn't seem to be anything. I've Googled what I imagine are the product numbers and nothing has come up.

I see a number of options remaining:

- Buy fleece online/b&m and trial fit..
    - Contact Jack Wolfskin and give them the number on coat, hopefully they could tell me the type.
    - Measure the zip and find out the lengths for the different types.

So, does anybody have any Jack Wolfskin and no the zip lengths for each system? Does it work that way? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭SomeFool

Have you tried bringing the coat to an outdoor shop and seeing if they have something instore that will fit it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭techguy

SomeFool wrote: »
    Have you tried bringing the coat to an outdoor shop and seeing if they have something instore that will fit it?

Yup, I tried that in Great Outdoors, where I bought the year before. They no longer stock Jack Wolfskin and nothing else would fit.

I see there are a few other JW stockists around. I must give them all a go when i'm back up before Xmas. (I know longer live in Dublin :( )

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Kerryite

53 Degrees North in Carrickmines stocks Jack Wolfskin afaik. Their website should have information.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭techguy

Oooph, they are all the way out in Coolmine.

I think there's a few shops in town who carry. Will try them first.

Thanks.

Advertisement