Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family law solicitor

• 07-12-2014 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Could anyone suggest a good family law solicitor in Limerick.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Know a few people who have used Mark Murphy and Co on O'Connell Street, he's supposed to be very good!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Kerrymaid99

John Battles. 3 Wellington Tce. O'Connell Ave.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

John Battles

Awesome name for a lawyer.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Munstermad

wingnut wrote: »
    Awesome name for a lawyer.

Awesome solicitor! Been a client of Johns for many years and he's definitely the man you want in your corner!

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭pinkfloyd34

Munstermad wrote: »
    Awesome solicitor! Been a client of Johns for many years and he's definitely the man you want in your corner!

Yes, he gives you the impression he knows the system inside out and that gives you confidence too, I had him in my corner too for a family law case and got the result I hoped for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 francodepena

In a corrupt system of friendly lawyers and soliciotrs, where everyone receives money from Legal Aid, and they have 10 minutes to talk to the judge, it is good to have a group of corrupt lawyers, who arrange the cases among themselves, the judge only signs the case. Unfortunately your lawyer ends up being your judge. Several names on this list belong to the dishonest mafia of lawyers in Limerick. Be clever. Instruct them clearly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭nim1bdeh38l2cw

Right then... Thanks for digging up a 4 year old thread to let us know!

Advertisement