Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lloyds Club Account - some "free" stuff

Options
  • 07-12-2014 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭

Apparently this has been available for a while, but I've only noticed it recently.

The Lloyds club account give you either a 1 year gourmet society card, or 6 VUE cinema tickets.

You need to have £1,500 per month going through your account and 2 direct debits or they will charge you £5 per month.

http://www.lloydsbank.com/current-accounts/club-lloyds.asp

The gourmet society card can give you up to 50% off food in some restaurants.

https://www.gourmetsociety.co.uk

* caveat is I haven't got around to switching to it yet :)

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

I have the Lloyds Gold Club account and took the free Vue cinema tickets.

It has other benefits like free breakdown cover, worldwide travel insurance and mobile phone insurance.

I like Lloyds because they were the only bank that would give me an account with no hassle when I first moved over! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭dice3344

That's really useful thanks for posting!

Making the move myself in January and am looking at the different banks at the moment. I read here before that Llyods seems to be the easiest to set up, that you only need a passport..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

I have the Lloyds Gold Club account and took the free Vue cinema tickets.

It has other benefits like free breakdown cover, worldwide travel insurance and mobile phone insurance.

I like Lloyds because they were the only bank that would give me an account with no hassle when I first moved over! :pac:

They wouldn't give me the club account :( I ended up going with Barclays, they have similar perks too and a customisable visa debit ;)

Advertisement