Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing piece emergency!

Options
  • 07-12-2014 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭

I've just completed a big Bricklink project, or so I thought - I just discovered that one of the pieces I ordered is incorrect.

What I need is a black 4 x 4 inverted radar:

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogPG.asp?P=3960&colorID=11

Before I go through the unwanted step of a BL order containing one piece, I thought I'd ask if anyone here had one. I could send a bit of cash or a minifigure or something in return. There is one Irish seller on BL with the piece but with a minimum purchase of €20.

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭Spocker

I'll take a look for you this evening to see if I have one

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Cheers! It's not a particularly common piece so I count the thread as a bit of a long shot, but I appreciate it.

• Moderators Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭Spocker

Sorry Chief, no luck I'm afraid

No worries, thanks anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

I took a look don't have it in black but have one in dark grey if that is of any use? I assume not but wanted to check to be sure.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,099 ✭✭✭Mech1

Green one available here

• Registered Users Posts: 5,099 ✭✭✭Mech1

sorry its Grey not green.

Thanks for your offers guys - unfortunately this is on the nose of a train (Holiday Train, I'll show pics when it's done) so I need it in black. But the good news is that I have ordered one from BL, forgot to update the thread. Thanks again!

Advertisement