Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody lose a gun dog around the Limerick/Tipp border?

Options
  • 07-12-2014 2:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,
    yesterday (December 6th) a very friendly brown and white spaniel type dog wandered into my farm. He was a bit muddy and I get the feeling that he might be a gun dog. If anybody lost one in the Emly area, or knows of somebody who did, please leave a message.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,725 ✭✭✭Bogwoppit

I've just seen a post on Facebook about somebody missing a springer in this area.
    Can you pm me a number and I'll pass it on, he doesn't have a boards account.

Bw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 rayzer1985

Hi we're missing a dog from the Galtee mountains area. He's a springer spaniel mostly chocolate brown with a white chest and white legs. Very short tail had a red collar when we lost him. Any chance I could send you a pic of him. Do you still have the dog?
    0a0552 wrote: »
    Hi,
    yesterday (December 6th) a very friendly brown and white spaniel type dog wandered into my farm. He was a bit muddy and I get the feeling that he might be a gun dog. If anybody lost one in the Emly area, or knows of somebody who did, please leave a message.

Advertisement