Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skip Hire In South Dublin

Options
  • 07-12-2014 3:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,162 ✭✭✭

Anybody have any good recommendations for a skip hire at a reasonable price in South Dublin?

Also what size do you think I would need ........... I'm dumping a 3-seater couch, a 2-seater couch, an armchair, 1 large baby cot, a television cabinet and a computer desk all broken down to a manageable size.
    Also a tiny fridge, the contents of a very small garden shed and about 15 or so black bags of rubbish.
    I was thinking a 6 cubic standard skip but a lot of people have told me that a 4 cubic one would suffice.

Does anybody know if there's anything in particular that skips definitely do not take?

Any help/advice is greatly appreciated.

Advertisement