Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RED ROCK [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,286 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

You would think that the girl he kissed would have been questioned for her opinion on events or perhaps her parents.

Either way I think once the truth comes out McGonigle will be gone from the show or perhaps there will be a slot from him each week in Mountjoy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Someone does tell the parents something. The Girl is to much in awe of him. Sharon did speak to her.

M

You would think that the girl he kissed would have been questioned for her opinion on events or perhaps her parents.
    Just saw a preview of next weeks there, she does get interviewed. Looks like Sharon goes a little off the rails.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

They will stretch this out as long as possible, you don't get rid of a character and actor as good as McGonigle that quick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Maybe Sharon might spend her leave following McGonigle.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,115 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

fr336 wrote: »
    They will stretch this out as long as possible, you don't get rid of a character and actor as good as McGonigle that quick.
    I believe McGonigle is still filming scenes as we speak, someone I know spotted him on location last week. I imagine he will be around for a good while yet, there are many twists and turns that could happen with his character

Strazdas wrote: »
    I believe McGonigle is still filming scenes as we speak, someone I know spotted him on location last week. I imagine he will be around for a good while yet, there are many twists and turns that could happen with his character
    His day will come and it will be Sharon behind it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

I wonder who will Paudge take to the wedding now? Pity he had the dress sorted and all.

2d1s3s6.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭TOMs WIFE

Strazdas wrote: »

Do you know where on location?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,217 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

TOMs WIFE wrote: »
    Do you know where on location?

I don't want to sound rude here, but it was probably in the garda station. Red Rock doesn't have the luxury of as many settings as the likes of the painful Fair City.

Anyone have viewing figures for Red Rock?

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭TOMs WIFE

Carnacalla wrote: »
    I don't want to sound rude here, but it was probably in the garda station. Red Rock doesn't have the luxury of as many settings as the likes of the painful Fair City.

On location normally means not on set. Red Rock does go on location.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

I don't want to sound rude either but Fair City almost never goes on location. There's been more off set action from RR in three months than in the last two years of FC !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

As I said in post #776... :o:o:o
    According to the folks at the tabloids and the gossip sites, the viewing figures are Not Good.

But I'd say these people much, MUCH prefer Fair Bl00dy City. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;)

http://www.goss.ie/2015/03/tv3s-soap-red-rock-still-losing-viewers-consistently-as-station-axes-two-shows/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭sunshine and showers

I actually had a dream about McGonigle and Sharon last night. He's such a good actor! I both want him to get caught and don't, because then he might be gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭SarahBM

Just got caught up!!! What an episode !!!!! It really is quality! I wish more people would believe me when I tell them how good it is!

I can't wait to see what happens. Poor Sharon. I hope paudge's guilty conscience gets the better of him and he fesses up to McKay!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

I actually had a dream about McGonigle and Sharon last night. He's such a good actor! I both want him to get caught and don't, because then he might be gone.

Any spoilers for us? ;)

SarahBM wrote: »
    Just got caught up!!! What an episode !!!!! It really is quality! I wish more people would believe me when I tell them how good it is!

I can't wait to see what happens. Poor Sharon. I hope paudge's guilty conscience gets the better of him and he fesses up to McKay!

Then again, I hope McGonigle stays in for ages. He's a superb villain to watch....it would be a good storyline if he started up on one of the others like Adrijan and started harrassing him.

M

Another great episode, it's great the schoolgirls father believes Sharon, loved the thump he gave McGonigle at the end. The Hennesy's have good potential with their dodgy dealings.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

syklops wrote: »
    Is McKay a little bit slow? So there was vdeo evidence. Where did it come from? A filling station you say, right lets go look see if they still have it. No? Ok.

Who was the blonde one in the office with them? She was feckin useless. They have established McGonagle gave your one a "friendly" kiss, but she isnt asking are married Police sergeants in the habit of giving friendly kisses to underage teen girls?

Either Sharon goes back to the filling station, gets the video and uploads it to YouTube or Adrijan does some detective work and finds the video. Otherwise, I can't see how she will be exonerated.

Isn't it great how we are wondering what will happen? If this was coronation street we would know what was going to happen 6 months in advance.

Was that Fr Damo who was the Elvis impersonator?

Ye that was who he was!! that was wrecking my head last night trying to figure out who he was ( ye I know I could have used google but I didn't) surprised the didn't ask her where she got the footage either. Adrijan seem to be the only one who believes her, the rest all seem to have turned against her

Afraid to say a few things didn't add up with last night's programme. Firstly I thought Sharon was on compulsory sick leave? Then last night she's working away???

Secondly the girl's story actually contradicted Paudges account of what he saw and should call his credibility into doubt. He said it was "nawtin " but clearly this appears unlikely either way. If she was telling the truth Paudge should have seen a kiss delivered passionately at least and recieved with shock by McGonnigle. He gave no inkling this was the case.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

desbrook wrote: »
    Secondly the girl's story actually contradicted Paudges account of what he saw and should call his credibility into doubt. He said it was "nawtin " but clearly this appears unlikely either way. If she was telling the truth Paudge should have seen a kiss delivered passionately at least and recieved with shock by McGonnigle. He gave no inkling this was the case.

I noticed this too, but thought it was done deliberately so that it gives McKay something to think about.....as when he thinks back on all the bits, he should come to the conclusion that it doesn't all add up. Could be an interesting couple of episodes ahead....can't wait to see what happens tonight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

Afraid to say a few things didn't add up with last night's programme. Firstly I thought Sharon was on compulsory sick leave? Then last night she's working away???

I thought this was strange aswell and someone in work said to me that she was supposed to go on sick leave, then she attacked McGonigle and then made all those complaints about it so seeing as there is an investigation ongoing that's why she is been kept in work for it - dunno though, still seems strange

chuckles30 wrote: »
    I noticed this too, but thought it was done deliberately so that it gives McKay something to think about.....as when he thinks back on all the bits, he should come to the conclusion that it doesn't all add up. Could be an interesting couple of episodes ahead....can't wait to see what happens tonight

That would be fine except McKay specifically said to Sharon that the Paudge's evidence was crucial in dropping the investigation. For all his moral high ground McKay makes poor decisions....

Though we don't actually know how much time has elapsed since we last saw Sharon. It could be that this is meant to be a week or a fortnight later, I suppose they're taking some dramatic licence there.

That would be fine except McKay specifically said to Sharon that the Paudge's evidence was crucial in dropping the investigation. For all his moral high ground McKay makes poor decisions....

I think he didn't have much choice but to drop it. He may well have his suspicions but there was nobody verifying that Sharon's version of events were correct. Only three people viewed the CCTV (Sharon, Brian and Paudge) and two of them were saying it was no big deal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

I still think McKay is a bit slow.

If McGonagle is to be believed then Sharon fancied him and a teenage girl fancied him and they both acted on it in the space of a couple of weeks. During this same time McGonagle distroyed potentially important evidence. McKay was adding 2 and 2 together and let female sergeant(cant remember her name) talk him out of it being 4. "This is Brian we are talking about". Yeah, but its also Sharon you're talking about.

With a bit of luck Rachels dad gets to the bottom of things a bit more eagerly than the other two.

• Advertisement
    M

Advertisement