Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RED ROCK [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

desbrook wrote: »
    Anyone else think it was a bit weird the way McKay said "Well done Sharon " with no asking was she okay?

By the way am I alone in finding McKay a thoroughly annoying and self righteous eejit??

I think he has his suspicions of McGonigle all along since Sharon told him and Angela about what he done to her but McKay couldn't prove it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Dan Chipowski

Anyone else think it was a bit weird the way McKay said "Well done Sharon " with no asking was she okay?

By the way am I alone in finding McKay a thoroughly annoying and self righteous eejit??

The end scene with the silly smiling at each other was one of the lowpoints of the episode alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

The end scene with the silly smiling at each other was one of the lowpoints of the episode alright.

Yeah - like he'd been firmly behind her all the time and she was still desperate to prove herself. Stuff that. Don't know about Ireland but here I'm pretty sure McKay and co would be the subject of an internal investigation as to how the corrupt McGonigle was able to do what he did (he had criminal connections too, god knows what else he has done over the years...whether or not they explore this is another matter)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭sunshine and showers

Yeah, McKay should have been saying sorry to Sharon!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

I don't think he spat at him, just kind of turned around when he was being pushed into the car as if to say I'll get in myself, get your hands off me. There was some sort of sound like a breeze of wind or something and it did sound like a spit sound. I had to watch it 5/6 times and still not 100 % .I can definitely see why anyone would think it looked/sounded like a spit but there is no "personal" animosity between the pair that would have justified a spit in the face, in fact he got ridiculous support off Sean, so it would make no sense why he would spit at him.

Oh and please don't attack me for giving an opinion...............!

hiding-behind-wall-18883278.jpg

Thank you for that, UCM! Maybe I was mistaken as I only looked
    at it twice. Was surprised McGonigle would do that to Sean, so
    could not believe my eyes at what I thought I saw!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭SarahBM

I think perhaps McKay's hands were tied when it came to McGonagle, he was relying on Sharon to stick after him. I think he knew all along that Sharon was right but could not openly back her because of his position. Plus to lull McGonagle into a false sense of security.
    As for McGonagle, what's the wife going to say!! Sure he never told her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

SarahBM wrote: »
    I think perhaps McKay's hands were tied when it came to McGonagle, he was relying on Sharon to stick after him. I think he knew all along that Sharon was right but could not openly back her because of his position. Plus to lull McGonagle into a false sense of security.
    As for McGonagle, what's the wife going to say!! Sure he never told her.

Sorry but I ain't buying it. If McKay had real doubts about McGonnigle his car could have been searched for one. He would have immediately seen through the sick daughter story and tailed him aswell or even checked it out.
    The truth is McKay has a closed mind. It'll take even more time and more evidence to make him realise what lying toads the precious Hennessey brothers are.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

The Dominos prank was class.

The Dominos prank was class.

Paudge had some good one liners tonight.

• Advertisement

Looking forward to getting my fix here in England tomorrow when it's uploaded :) Thanks to whoever uploads perfectly week after week if you're on here btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

fr336 wrote: »
    Looking forward to getting my fix here in England tomorrow when it's uploaded :) Thanks to whoever uploads perfectly week after week if you're on here btw.

Its not me. I appreciate it but wish they were a bit quicker. I often break and watch it on the TV3 player.

STIG83 wrote: »
    Paudge had some good one liners tonight.

Paudge:"Did you see that? You getting thanks from McKay. I was out there too and lost a perfectly good mobile phone doing it".

• Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭SarahBM

I am not sure if Westlife's apology was genuine or not.

SarahBM wrote: »
    I am not sure if Westlife's apology was genuine or not.

I thinking that too, he could Fuk her over yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

STIG83 wrote: »
    I thinking that too, he could Fuk her over yet.

Id say we will see him back McGonigle all the way

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,273 ✭✭✭Lollipop95

Last night's episode made me hate Westlife :mad: Such a twat. Must say the actor is great though! I too am not sure if his apology to Sharon is genuine or not... never the less, I can't wait until Rachel confesses everything and see the smirk wiped off Sean's face for good :D

Was great to see Katie last night too, I was beginning to wonder where the Kielys had gone! Also, what's happened to Michael and David? I like Micheal and I think his character is interesting, so I hope he returns soon!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Mod Note

Don't ask where you can download/stream TV shows or give any links to them. In fact stay away from discussion about downloading/streaming altogether.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,506 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

JillyQ wrote: »
    Link is not working
    It is for me.

He's only been charged. Bit premature to be bringing in the drinks before he's been convicted......

Is the relationship/conversation between McKay and his wife the most unconvincing thing on TV these days? I have rarely seen worse or more clunky acting than that pair when they're together.

Otherwise it's been a great few episodes recently!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 285 ✭✭Deathwish4

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    It is for me.

He's only been charged. Bit premature to be bringing in the drinks before he's been convicted......

Is the relationship/conversation between McKay and his wife the most unconvincing thing on TV these days? I have rarely seen worse or more clunky acting than that pair when they're together.

Otherwise it's been a great few episodes recently!

A bit harsh re McKay, a lot of Husband/Wife relationships are naturally clunky.

Deathwish4 wrote: »
    A bit harsh re McKay, a lot of Husband/Wife relationships are naturally clunky.

She said clunky acting not a clunky relationship.

Link works for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭TOMs WIFE

Red Rock put together a great "best of" McGonigle to mark his exit. What a great character!

http://youtu.be/u3pLfIR5VAM

TOMs WIFE wrote: »
    Red Rock put together a great "best of" McGonigle to mark his exit. What a great character!

http://youtu.be/u3pLfIR5VAM

"One bad apple in the bunch the whole thing falls apart" :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Thought the drinks at the station were totally out of place. There was nothing to celebrate. Not alone had they a sex offender in their ranks but they had refused to believe it for weeks on end even when a fellow officer had gone to extraordinary lengths to prove it !!

Sadly it was just a vehicle for Sean to get into bed with Nikki. Disappointed.

Thought the drinks at the station were totally out of place. There was nothing to celebrate. Not alone had they a sex offender in their ranks but they had refused to follow believe it for weeks on end even when a fellow officer had gone to extraordinary lengths to prove it !!

Sadly it was just a vehicle for Sean to get into bed with Nikki. Disappointed.

Indeed!!

Nicky: "Garda Holden, I thought you were all hard"

Westlife: "......Only in the right places"

Really Red Rock...REALLY?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭TOMs WIFE

Advertisement