Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RED ROCK [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 542 ✭✭✭5T3PH3N

Wow

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

prodsc wrote: »
    Speechless!!

What what what?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,273 ✭✭✭Lollipop95

****ING HELL!! I screamed! :eek: JEEESUS CHRIST!!!

Tell me what happened :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

I actually yelled "****ing Hell" out loud :):)

• Advertisement

fr336 wrote: »
    Tell me what happened :(

Don't know how to do spoilers so:

SPOILER:

Adrian got run over! :eek: The car literally slammed into him and it seemed very gruesome, it was left to viewers imaginations! I actually screamed in shock!

Lollipop95 wrote: »
    Don't know how to do spoilers so:

SPOILER:

Adrian got run over! :eek: The car literally slammed into him and it seemed very gruesome, it was left to viewers imaginations! I actually screamed in shock!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,217 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

That was extreme.

I thought it was a bit fake though when he was hit. Very random!

And podge being filmed burning the house omg!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Ilovelucy

Excellent. Would never have predicted that to happen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,118 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Carnacalla wrote: »
    That was extreme.

I thought it was a bit fake though when he was hit. Very random!

And podge being filmed burning the house omg!

Sean was partially to blame of course....Adrijan didn't want the guy to pull over.

Looks like Paudge is landing himself in ten times the trouble he was already in and is going to be blackmailed in the next series.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,296 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Didn't see that coming, I thought that one of these was most likely...
    Angelas Son would be dead
    Paudge would kill the skanger in the fire
    The skanger would kill Paudge in the fire
    The driver that was in the car would pull out a gun

After my initial shock has worn off, well done TV3. Very moving TV show. I cannot think of any other soap that would make me jump like that. So brutially unexpected as well.

This paudge thing is just wow.

I was convinced that....
    ....it concerned Paudge and the scumbag. Perhaps the scumbag would be trapped in the burning building, or he and Paudge would get into a fight with one of them dying

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭prodsc

Thought it was going to be one of the last two,

Interesting that they've already filmed September's episodes (but not a surprise, seeing as they'll be going non stop from the start of September right through to next summer)

Strazdas wrote: »
    Interesting that they've already filmed September's episodes (but not a surprise, seeing as they'll be going non stop from the start of September right through to next summer)

They're filming Christmas at the minute!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

F%$K Me! Really didn't see it coming. I too thought it would be something to do with the fire and Paudge beating the crap out of Ollie and leaving him to burn or something, but Jesus Christ did I jump... Even after I was expecting a twist, it still got me.

Can't wait for September now. As a season finale that's better than some of the stuff you'd see in US shows to be fair. Well done to the Red Rock team and for TV3 for taking the chance and giving them the platform to show it on. I hope they repeat the first 44 episodes over the summer to bring in new viewers from word of mouth. Critically, the show is so well acclaimed.

Would be great after that ending to see the first season pop up on Netflix or something for viewers abroad.

Wow. Just wow!

So I take it (hope the spoiler tags work..)

Adrijan is dead?
    I couldn't hear what Sean was saying in the preview (lots of talking in the house
    after it as my scream scared my mam haha! :p ) but he seemed very upset and
    Adrijan
    was nowhere to be seen. Realistically, how the hell could you survive that?!

I too thought something was going to either happen to Paudge or the scumbag. I thought
    Paudge would burn the house down with the scumbag inside it. The scumbag would be trapped and Paudge would notice and leave him to die

And there was me thinking during Sean and Adrijan's scene "I wish they'd stop with the filler!" :o Nobody could've predicted that, I reacted exactly like the celebrities in the clip! Jaw dropping! I'm confused though - I'm guessing that smash was deliberate...but why Adrijan?

Dammit there was a preview of the next episode? I really should have watched it live.

I didn't get the preview?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

fr336 wrote: »
    Dammit there was a preview of the next episode? I really should have watched it live.

It's on 3player and the Red Rock Facebook page.

It's on 3player and the Red Rock Facebook page.

Thanks champ much appreciated :)

Lollipop95 wrote: »
    So I take it (hope the spoiler tags work..)

Adrijan is dead?
    I couldn't hear what Sean was saying in the preview (lots of talking in the house
    after it as my scream scared my mam haha! :p ) but he seemed very upset and
    Adrijan
    was nowhere to be seen. Realistically, how the hell could you survive that?!

I too thought something was going to either happen to Paudge or the scumbag. I thought
    Paudge would burn the house down with the scumbag inside it. The scumbag would be trapped and Paudge would notice and leave him to die

And there was me thinking during Sean and Adrijan's scene "I wish they'd stop with the filler!" :o Nobody could've predicted that, I reacted exactly like the celebrities in the clip! Jaw dropping! I'm confused though - I'm guessing that smash was deliberate...but why Adrijan?

Though of course....
    ....they would be way too clever to show anything of Adrijan in the trailer for the next series. I think it had to be an accident though? Adrijan unwisely stepped backwards into the passing traffic. I too was convinced the closing scene would involve Paudge and the scumbag....perhaps the scumbag dying in the fire and Paudge trying to conceal the crime in the next series

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Nooo not Adrijan hadn't predicted that - though for some reason I thought it would be a sudden car crash probably involving the Keily's.

Good series well done to the writers/actors/producers will definitely be tuning in for series two!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

I was not expecting that. Hope the writers keeps of the good work. Good story lines to work with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭SweetChaos

F%$K Me! Really didn't see it coming. I too thought it would be something to do with the fire and Paudge beating the crap out of Ollie and leaving him to burn or something, but Jesus Christ did I jump... Even after I was expecting a twist, it still got me.

Can't wait for September now. As a season finale that's better than some of the stuff you'd see in US shows to be fair. Well done to the Red Rock team and for TV3 for taking the chance and giving them the platform to show it on. I hope they repeat the first 44 episodes over the summer to bring in new viewers from word of mouth. Critically, the show is so well acclaimed.

Would be great after that ending to see the first season pop up on Netflix or something for viewers abroad.

Wow. Just wow!

I agree I would like them to repeat them again I missed an episode here and there and would love to see them again from the start

The finale was unbelievably brilliant , I absolutely love this show, love the characters and the story lines

I really hope Adrian is not getting out of it have to wait tll september , Jesus what am I going to watch wednesdays and thursdays now

Well done TV3 it was gripping stuff :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

I just looked back on the player again, and for some reason I thought that the fella that they stopped (what's the story with him?)
    ran over Adrian, but I have just seen it was the passing car
    .......WOW is right!:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

I pretty much thought all of these 2!!! Esp
    the skanger kid been killed in the fire and the driver of the car pulling gun!

Advertisement