Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RED ROCK [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

Can't ever get into this show - its like Fair City but full of cops.

That's kind of like comparing apples with oranges, IMHO... :o:o:o:);)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

dubscottie wrote: »
    I think it could be Adrijan that dies..

There has been scenes in most of the recent episodes of him holding his head/rubbing eyes etc that does not get mentioned in the script.

It could be that there is some unknown head injury from the hit and run that is slowly ticking away..

I really hope your wrong on this :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

dubscottie wrote: »
    I think it could be Adrijan that dies..

There has been scenes in most of the recent episodes of him holding his head/rubbing eyes etc that does not get mentioned in the script.

It could be that there is some unknown head injury from the hit and run that is slowly ticking away..

Its a tough one to call. Claires pregnancy would suggest McKay. Adrijan's headaches could also suggest he is on the way out. I was wondering could it be Podge? I hope its not, but you never know.

It goes to show how good RR is. Ive been watching Corrie and other soaps for nearly 20 years and every so often there is a death and/or a character leaves. The rumour of a RR death has got me going "Oh I hope its not McKay. Or Podge, not Podge! And don't let it be Sharon etc..."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

syklops wrote: »
    Its a tough one to call. Claires pregnancy would suggest McKay. Adrijan's headaches could also suggest he is on the way out. I was wondering could it be Podge? I hope its not, but you never know.

It goes to show how good RR is. Ive been watching Corrie and other soaps for nearly 20 years and every so often there is a death and/or a character leaves. The rumour of a RR death has got me going "Oh I hope its not McKay. Or Podge, not Podge! And don't let it be Sharon etc..."

I dont think it will be Adrijan as whom ever dies I think it is
    a murder
    as
    there are lots of police involved afterwards
    . I also dont think it will be McHay as
    I cant see them having a policeman murdered
    I think it will Claire. That would have the most impact as she has her husband and family left behind, plus the fact she is pregnant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,120 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

syklops wrote: »

The trailers for this week's episodes look dramatic anyway, lots of Paudge and Beady stuff and it looks like Paudge's unfortunate mum gets dragged into things.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

Strazdas wrote: »
    The trailers for this week's episodes look dramatic anyway, lots of Paudge and Beady stuff and it looks like Paudge's unfortunate mum gets dragged into things.

Any chance it is Paudge's mum they kill or is she 2 minor of a character ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

messrs wrote: »

The point of a death storyline is not who dies its who gets left behind. Stan Ogdens death in Corrie was defined by Hilda's reaction and is probably the best example. The aftermath that Podge would be left with would make this a real runner for a storyline with me anyway ....

messrs wrote: »

I don't think it's the mum myself, seeing as we've only seen her a couple of times on the show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,506 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Ah, now, they'd never kill off Mammy :eek:

Would they?

No, no way.

(all to be said in the best Paudge accent)

I don't think it's the mum myself, seeing as we've only seen her a couple of times on the show.

We never saw Darren...

• Advertisement

desbrook wrote: »
    We never saw Darren...

Indeed, but I'm sure they've said something about one of the main characters being killed off, which definitely excludes Paudge's mum.

So hope it's Michael Hennessy - go Vinnie !

( but no doubt he'll miss and hit the brother )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,298 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I can't see Vinnie missing wearing those lucky shoes...

I can't see Vinnie missing wearing those lucky shoes...

I can ....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,273 ✭✭✭Lollipop95

I'm confused, I thought that it was actually David who killed Darren and Michael was just covering for him. Patricia knew this and accepted it? No?

Still think McKay is going to be the one that is murdered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Yeah, I think its Podge.

Nice to see Sharon back. That sweater did not compliment her though.

Lollipop95 wrote: »
    I'm confused, I thought that it was actually David who killed Darren and Michael was just covering for him. Patricia knew this and accepted it? No?

Still think McKay is going to be the one that is murdered.

The other way around I think. David was in the frame for Darren's murder but it subsequently emerged that Michael was the real killer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

The other way around I think. David was in the frame for Darren's murder but it subsequently emerged that Michael was the real killer.

I think Michael was the first suspect. They were both involved in beating him up at the Hennessy's pub because he was blackmailing David. Then Darren left and I'm not sure if Michael followed him or met him on the street and punched him once and he fell and subsequently died. Michael told Katie that David was involved and he was arrested but later cleared of all charges. That's why Patricia is giving Michael the business, because he's going to pay for Darren's death when it was both David and Michael's fault.

Monife wrote: »
    I think Michael was the first suspect. They were both involved in beating him up at the Hennessy's pub because he was blackmailing David. Then Darren left and I'm not sure if Michael followed him or met him on the street and punched him once and he fell and subsequently died. Michael told Katie that David was involved and he was arrested but later cleared of all charges. That's why Patricia is giving Michael the business, because he's going to pay for Darren's death when it was both David and Michael's fault.

Oh, that's right, I forgot that both brothers were involved in the killing.

M

I was expecting the death tonight with Vinnie shooting someone or him being shot, then I thought it was a plot twist and there was going to be a bomb under Paudges car, looks like next week the death will be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

I think its going to be podge that is killed off unfortunately

JillyQ wrote: »
    I think its going to be podge that is killed off unfortunately

I'm not so sure but it definitely looks like the Paudge - Beady plot leads to the killing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,060 ✭✭✭EchoIndia

Or it could be Beady himself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 421 ✭✭banoffe2

looks like the penny has dropped with McKay after interviewing Podge's mammy, amazing how cunning his character is , even to his own mother but the truth is about to win out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭SarahBM

I was expecting the killing! dammit! Have to wait another week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,853 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

EchoIndia wrote: »
    Or it could be Beady himself.

No. They have pretty much said all along that it's a main character.

Most recently on Facebook a day or 2 back - someone asked:

"Hope it is not any of the main characters that fills the coffin, love the show"

and

Red Rock replied "Oh, it's a main character."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭kala85

Could it be Sharon .maybe she gets caught in the cross fire

SarahBM wrote: »
    I was expecting the killing! dammit! Have to wait another week.

No, it was next week....they said all along it would be a killing at New Year :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,853 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

remember catch up of the year's Red Rock by Ian Dempsey on TV3 at 8pm. Maybe it will have a hint or two of what's coming up, but should be enjoyable in any event.

• Advertisement
    M

On now.

Advertisement