Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RED ROCK [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

Driving over Queen Street Bridge this morning. Saw chap wheeliing bicycle coming towards me. Without thinking, I says 'How're Podge'. Cos thats who it was. Leaner & younger looking than on the telly, but it was Podge all right. He had the good grace to smile embarrasedly at me. Well played sir. Well played.

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,310 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Beady Burke gone Lord rest him, he went quick in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

I thought that Angela's young fella was off for England to become a Football star,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Its amazing how much drama they can fit into 22 minutes. RR really putting other soaps to shame at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 TaytoFan

Brilliant soap. Love the characters of Sharon Sean and Paudge. Most of the actors ie. Jane Mcgrath, Pat Ryan, David Crowley, Valerie O Connor and Cathy belton appear to be single correct me if im wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭SarahBM

Have ye seen the ad for next week with McGonagle and Rachel! Talk about giving me the creeps!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

As much as I hate McGonigle, Tis good to have him back

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Chrismc31

I must have missed an episode along the way but where is Adrijan? I know he was having serious mood swings and went to the hospital and has an an aneurysm I think. I noticed he hasn't been in any recent episode and was missing last night when they were all in the pub celebrating Nikki's promotion????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Chrismc31 wrote: »
    I must have missed an episode along the way but where is Adrijan? I know he was having serious mood swings and went to the hospital and has an an aneurysm I think. I noticed he hasn't been in any recent episode and was missing last night when they were all in the pub celebrating Nikki's promotion????

He was around for McKay's death/funeral. Not every character can be in every episode though, so people do need to drop out every now and again (remember when Sharon was missing for a good few weeks in the run up to christmas?), so I'm sure he'll be back soon. There was a lot of main characters in it last night as it was.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

That Conor is a waste of space!! I hate him.

• Advertisement

STIG83 wrote: »
    That Conor is a waste of space!! I hate him.

Maybe so but he is playing the heroin addict very accurately.

It makes Corris's recent drug-themed storyline look like something from The Morbegs.

M

McGonigle on with Ray D'Arcy on RTÉ Radio now.

M

I think it's the first time that RTÉ interviewed anybody from Red Rock since it has started. D'Arcy asks him would you be able to take home the Garda uniform at the weekend for roleplay with your partner or something, the mind boggles :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,120 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

I think it's the first time that RTÉ interviewed anybody from Red Rock since it has started. D'Arcy asks him would you be able to take home the Garda uniform at the weekend for roleplay with your partner or something, the mind boggles :rolleyes:

And the answer from McGonigle was a firm "No" :D

They need to change that "Well Ray" tune to "Fecks sake Ray".

Ray: And now the Nuacht with Nuala Ni Droimibhgh.
    <mariachi Music plays>
    Ray: Have they changed the button for the Nuacht
    Producer:Fecks sake Ray, no its the same one you use everyday.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Hilarious, just hilarious!!!!!!!!

;):rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I'm so glad Paudge didn't resign. He's such a likeable character...I think he'd actually have to kill someone really nice for me to go off him!

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭TOMs WIFE

Ann22 wrote: »
    I'm so glad Paudge didn't resign. He's such a likeable character...I think he'd actually have to kill someone really nice for me to go off him!

That would be a good storyline!

Making of Brian's Back on TV3:

https://www.facebook.com/RedRockTV3/videos/1031482836897983/

Just got caught up there and OH MY GAWD!! I am so creeped out by McGonagle!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,273 ✭✭✭Lollipop95

Interesting that they've introduced Brian's daughter and wife. It's scary how manipulative he is, if you didn't know the full story you'd probably believe his side, he's that convincing :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭muirsheen

Really enjoying Brian back, great character and great actor, hope he stays around .:)

M

Interesting episode last night, I wonder did Sharon see 2 bottle caps from the beers yet only one bottle being drank know she was with him?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,506 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Interesting episode last night, I wonder did Sharon see 2 bottle caps from the beers yet only one bottle being drank know she was with him?
    I was soooo sure she'd spot Rachel's schoolbag or coat or something!

I notice she was smart enough to use her sleeve over her hand when opening the lock to leave..... good girl Sharon!

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    I was soooo sure she'd spot Rachel's schoolbag or coat or something!

I notice she was smart enough to use her sleeve over her hand when opening the lock to leave..... good girl Sharon!

Sharon did go round to his flat on the off chance though. It was a bit of a long shot and she had no specific reason to think Rachel might be there (even though she was!) :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,217 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

Haven't been able to read this thread as I have always been unable to catch up on all the recordings! I had 9 to watch at one stage! Down to 2 now so doing better. McKays murder completely shocked me, I did not see it coming at all! Saddening really. His wife (Forget the name) seems to be dealing well though.

Beady being murdered? Nothing better for him :P
    WillPaudge be able to handle the pressure?

I don't like Mc Gonagle being back, and I fecking hate the whole Conor dilemma.

Ok lads..I slagged it at the start..But a man has to admit the truth...I never miss it now..I loved how Sharon didn't leave fingerprints in the flat,by putting her coat over her hand..:D

I never watched soaps unless my Nanny was watching and I had to. But I love Red Rock. Its more like a drama. I usually wait til the weekend and watch both episodes together. I don't think I have ever considered not watching it, if you know what I mean. The whole McGonagle/Rachel thing is really creeping me out, and a very brave move to tackle such a story line if you ask me. He is a great actor. Im sure he is nothing like that in reality.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Sharon was foolish to go round there. Did she really think he'll do as she says?! She has guts tho!
    She said she'll deny it but f McGonigle reports her, Nicki will be livid. Can't see Sharon denying it to her face.
    It'll be a like a repeat of last year. Sharon will suspect he's seeing Rachel and no one will believe her. Wonder why he's keeping up the contact with Rachel anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Sharon was foolish to go round there. Did she really think he'll do as she says?! She has guts tho!
    She said she'll deny it but f McGonigle reports her, Nicki will be livid. Can't see Sharon denying it to her face.
    It'll be a like a repeat of last year. Sharon will suspect he's seeing Rachel and no one will believe her. Wonder why he's keeping up the contact with Rachel anyway.

Probably to get her to lie in court.

• Advertisement

I think Brian may be trying to manipulate Rachel into not testifying against him at his trial.

Advertisement