Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RED ROCK [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

syklops wrote: »
    I honestly dont think Sharon was involved in Brians death. She was crying because its a sh!tty emotional wreck of a situation. If a guy who had tormented me for ages was being buried I'd probably shed a few tears myself - out of relief.

Ach I dont think so. Tbh honest I dont understand why Adrijan has to leave for Croatia on the same evening he is let go from the Guards. The sort of convenience that never happens in real life. No going away party? No last drinks with friends?
    "Do you need a lift to the airport?" "No, im fine"

What? Are you just going to abandon your car at the airport?

People were complaining about RR being slow, well they dealt with Adrijans resignation from the Guards and emmigration back to Croatia in about a week. Thats pretty fast.

Boyko (Adrijan) has moved back to Bulgaria in real life, so possibly didn't want to hang around for a while longer to film more scenes - so maybe that's why his exit was so quick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

messrs wrote: »
    Boyko (Adrijan) has moved back to Bulgaria in real life, so possibly didn't want to hang around for a while longer to film more scenes - so maybe that's why his exit was so quick

It would have taken about an hour for him to film another weeks worth of interactions including his goodbye party. It all being tacked on to the end of last nights episode was very rushed.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Paudge made me laugh last night with his antics at the funeral :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,120 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Especially when he said "Oh Jesus" when Rachel arrived in the church :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

& Taking the money back out of the collection plate aswell, thought that was v funny

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭SarahBM

Ehhhh....3 player ??

I tried doesnt go back that far.

It's not a big deal, I got the jist.

This weeks two episodes were brilliant! Especially Thursday's. Paudge was classic and the whole funeral scene was excellent!

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Charleygal

I'm wondering if there's a very unexpected twist to come regarding the lead up to Brian's death; not necessarily the identity of his killer, but something that might have happened which might implicate an innocent person - a weird theory which someone I work with came up with. Also, I think that Paudge is the killer ( he's not the fool everyone believes him to be, and he's already proven that he can be sly as hell) and his confronting Sharon was a decoy in order that she would never suspect him. Lol Sometimes I analyse these fictional whodunnits a bit too much.... I think I need to get a life! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

SarahBM wrote: »
    I tried doesnt go back that far.

It's not a big deal, I got the jist.

This weeks two episodes were brilliant! Especially Thursday's. Paudge was classic and the whole funeral scene was excellent!

Paudge is a brilliant character hope they keep the comedy eliminant going with him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,506 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Charleygal wrote: »
    What on earth's going on with Sharon??? Why was she crying? Surely she should be relieved - unless she was the one who killed him and is suffering pangs of guilt now.

And does anyone else think that Westlife might feel a bit more than friendship for Adrijan???
    Oh the smug grin on yer man's face at the end..... :mad:

I'm hoping he'll get his comeuppance soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Dan Chipowski

Well well, the producers remembered the rest of the cast.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Well well, the producers remembered the rest of the cast.

I thought that was gas,no sign for a few weeks,then they are all back in

Did they all go down to Kerry to the place where Brian was hanging out? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Chrismc31

What's the story with Conor and his heroin withdrawal? Whose buying it for him now Tommy is in hospital? I know he tool something out of his pocket in the interview room but couldn't make out what it was. Is he going cold turkey now? And whose watching him when Ang is at the station?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,310 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Looks like a cracking episode next week, I hope Vinny sorts him out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,853 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

Chrismc31 wrote: »
    What's the story with Conor and his heroin withdrawal? Whose buying it for him now Tommy is in hospital? I know he tool something out of his pocket in the interview room but couldn't make out what it was. Is he going cold turkey now? And whose watching him when Ang is at the station?

I think they said he was getting by on hospital painkillers or something...but they are running out...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

I think they said he was getting by on hospital painkillers or something...but they are running out...

Benzos I think were mentioned. Bet now Ang will go out n buy the gear n either get caught or beaten up. Or Tommy will go and get caught.

M

Loved it tonight #Team Kiely

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,303 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is next week finale?

M

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is next week finale?

Yes it could be, it's either going to be next week or the following week for the summer break.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Rory so did it .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭SarahBM

Joe gives me the creeps.

• Advertisement
    M

Finale is next Thursday and then back again in September.
    I see in todays Herald that Katie Kylie (India Mullen) will not be returning, the door is being left open but she won't be in series 3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭prodsc

Going to leave us all with unanswered questions for the Summer, unless somebody admits murder.

Podge still gets all the good lines.....knobhead...brilliant.

prodsc wrote: »
    Going to leave us all with unanswered questions for the Summer, unless somebody admits murder.

Podge still gets all the good lines.....knobhead...brilliant.

I'd say we are going to discover who killed Brian and that will be the cliffhanger we are left with it for the summer.

Presumably the Kiely - Joe Fallon feud is also going to seriously escalate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Kinda disapointed this season. Paudge keeps me watching he us the best character him and Sharon are very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Strazdas wrote: »
    I'd say we are going to discover who killed Brian and that will be the cliffhanger we are left with it for the summer.

Presumably the Kiely - Joe Fallon feud is also going to seriously escalate.
    ridiculously let out of the bag on TV3 this morning that we wont find out! I mean it wasnt even an attempt to be subtle. Just said, we dont find out! I dont care either way as i amn't an avid viewer and i expected this but could they not have warned viewers that have a vested interest in it that they were going down this route! May even lose a good few viewers next week now as why bother watching if there isnt going to be anything significant in reveal. Im sure there may be something, maybe someone finding out and getting a eureka moment but other than that.... Shows you how amateurish the station can be quite regularly!

Decided not to open the spoiler ^^ I'll wait until Wednesday and Thursday to see what unfolds :D

Decided not to open the spoiler ^^ I'll wait until Wednesday and Thursday to see what unfolds :D

essentially
    the spoiler is there is no spoiler
    !!!
    If you are reading this and expect to see anything interesting, tough luck!

essentially
    the spoiler is there is no spoiler
    !!!
    If you are reading this and expect to see anything interesting, tough luck!

Haha, I actually did open this one :D

Haha, I actually did open this one :D

you opened the last one also.................... I know you did!!
    :D:D:D;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,344 ✭✭✭✭starlit

The suspense...:P

Advertisement