Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RED ROCK [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

I miss Paudge & Westlife! They were a bit o'craic

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

cathalj wrote:
    Am I missing something ??...... why this huge storyline over whether or not Rachael had a second phone that she was using to communicate with McGonagle ??......... what would that prove either way ? ...... it just shows that she was involved with him which everyone knows anyway - hence the courtcase ..... how could her having a secret phone implicate her in his death ?....is this a big gap in the storyline or am I forgetting something ??

Wasn't there a mention of Brian making or receiving a call on his phone from an unknown number shortly before the murder?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,599 ✭✭✭✭walshb

cathalj wrote: »
    Am I missing something ??...... why this huge storyline over whether or not Rachael had a second phone that she was using to communicate with McGonagle ??......... what would that prove either way ? ...... it just shows that she was involved with him which everyone knows anyway - hence the courtcase ..... how could her having a secret phone implicate her in his death ?....is this a big gap in the storyline or am I forgetting something ??

I was trying to figure that one out too. Not sure what it exactly proves or disproves. I am sure it can be of use and relevance, but the way they are playing it out it;s like it's a smoking gun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

walshb wrote:
    I was trying to figure that one out too. Not sure what it exactly proves or disproves. I am sure it can be of use and relevance, but the way they are playing it out it;s like it's a smoking gun.

It'd prove Rachel was a liar. It'd discredit her completely.

Did no one else hear Angela say sonething last wk about a mystery phone number on Brian's phone? I'm doubting myself now...Maybe I dreamt it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,742 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Has anybody any idea when the whole Rachel story will end? Will it end soon or will they drag it out to the Summer?
    I watched the first Season and loved it but I felt it was kind of dragged out a little so I gave up watching it. Back watching it again!

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭JaffaP

Has anybody any idea when the whole Rachel story will end? Will it end soon or will they drag it out to the Summer?

Absolutely no sign of an ending in sight, judging by tonight's episode.

I was fairly close to turning it off for good tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

I was a big fan, but I'm not getting it lately. I think it lost a lot of what made it enjoyable - no sign of Paudge in weeks, so no Paudge/Sharon storylines. The Adjrian/Westlife partnership is gone. McKay is gone.

I don't give a crap about David Kiely and his cigarette scam.

No sign of the Patricia/Johhno storyline developing - that has potential.

Fed up of dragging the a*s* out of the Conor storyline now. And how no one comes across the Reid's arguing, even the sister!!! Sharon needs to come across them arguing...and get her teeth into proving it was them, like she did with McGonagle.

I've a feeling the Rachel Reid story line will be dragged out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,360 ✭✭✭.red.

I haven't watched any episodes since it came back on in January, I haven't read any posts here either as I didn't want spoilers.
    I got a bit bored of it. Does it get any better? I enjoyed the first season but it was almost an effort to watch the last 10ish episodes before the break.
    Is it worth catching up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Something needs to be done soon to liven things up,its the same thing every week.

Like for an city Garda station there is surely a few more cases the writers could think of,

Armed robberies,gangland shootings etc etc.....

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭JaffaP

.red. wrote: »
    I haven't watched any episodes since it came back on in January, I haven't read any posts here either as I didn't want spoilers.
    I got a bit bored of it. Does it get any better? I enjoyed the first season but it was almost an effort to watch the last 10ish episodes before the break.
    Is it worth catching up?

In short, no.

I'm still glued but I have to say I'm frustrated with the Rachel story dragging on. They need to get a few other storylines going for when it ends.if it ever does!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,344 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I know, Rachels' storyline has dragged on too long now the truth have to come out sooner or later! I can see her cracking up soon enough! Will she tonight?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,115 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Ann22 wrote: »
    I'm still glued but I have to say I'm frustrated with the Rachel story dragging on. They need to get a few other storylines going for when it ends.if it ever does!

They are though, the Rachel storyline is only one plot at the moment. We also have the Kiely and Hennessy stuff going on, which has nothing to do with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 421 ✭✭banoffe2

love the show, the suspense is unreal, there were a few occasions when I thought Rachael was going to crack, the facial expressions and body language are fantastic, she is very fond of Connor, a great story line, especially with Ange on suspension now from duty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Where the hell is Paudge? On nights? On sick leave? Transferred? Out with a hair dryer shooting fish in a barrel? :mad:
    We need him back at the Station ASAP. There's no craic without him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

gammygils wrote:
    Where the hell is Paudge? On nights? On sick leave? Transferred? Out with a hair dryer shooting fish in a barrel? We need him back at the Station ASAP. There's no craic without him

It's strange, he was mentioned at least twice last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭prodsc

gammygils wrote: »
    Where the hell is Paudge? On nights? On sick leave? Transferred? Out with a hair dryer shooting fish in a barrel? :mad:
    We need him back at the Station ASAP. There's no craic without him

He's in Court!!

Back next week though!

Is it Christmas in Redrock?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Was just about to post wondering why the Christmas tree and decos were still up in the Hennesseys in February!

Monife wrote: »
    Was just about to post wondering why the Christmas tree and decos were still up in the Hennesseys in February!

They were up in the Garda station to. They must be a few months behind.

Am I wrong to feel sorry for David?

Am I wrong to feel sorry for David?

I feel sorry for him to, it's a very messy situation!

I feel sorry for him to, it's a very messy situation!

Surely she has to let him have some kind of access? Her brother was likely a little scumbag and his death was the result of a series of events that he started. Granted David was wrong to let his brother take the blame but still....it doesn't sit right with me that she sees Luke as her child alone and that he has no say in the matter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

This was explained on Twitter by Red Rock on Monday night - these episodes were filmed last April/May and were due to air at Christmas. At that stage, the break in broadcasting Red Rock in Nov/Dec was not planned.

If they had been shown as planned, it would have been Christmas in Red Rock at Christmas!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,599 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Surely she has to let him have some kind of access? Her brother was likely a little scumbag and his death was the result of a series of events that he started. Granted David was wrong to let his brother take the blame but still....it doesn't sit right with me that she sees Luke as her child alone and that he has no say in the matter.

That's reality, whatever access rights married fathers have, unmarried have next to none!

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭cathalj

!! Paudge - "Where's dead-eyes (Rory) ?......tossing off to another episode of 'The Wire' or something?" !! LOL !!.........Holy God , I'm ringing Joe !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,217 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

Part of me wishes that David has actually went off the pier with Luke, just for the sake of drama.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Westlife and Richie Kavanagh!!
    Lol

Advertisement