Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RED ROCK [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

Great episode. Knew he was crooked.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

vkid wrote:
    Great episode. Knew he was crooked.

Brilliant ending to tonight's episode. Wonder which one of the cops will cop that Rory is a bad one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭unitedrover

JillyQ wrote: »
    Brilliant ending to tonight's episode. Wonder which one of the cops will cop that Rory is a bad one

Was going to say Shazza but she'll probably be blinded to it. I reckon Paudge.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Jesus that was one busy episode for Rory :D

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Was going to say Shazza but she'll probably be blinded to it. I reckon Paudge.

Yes think Paudge too

Will Niamh end up preggers :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭unitedrover

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Yes think Paudge too

I'd say she will...seems to be how all these cheaters get caught out eventually

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    Will Niamh end up preggers

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    Yes think Paudge

If it is paudge it will be interesting to see how he reacts think we might see a nasty side to paudge character. Westlife is going to be nightly passed off as well when he finds out about niamh

Also the bit at the end what's going on with the super and the new on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭prinzeugen

Its all gone a bit Love/Hate has it not!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Great episode!! Very dark...language too! "Balls deep", "shagging" and "sh1tes"..lol!
    Pity I read comments on fb and here last wk alerting me to Rory's shadiness 'cos I'd've been astounded by tonight's twist. Poor Robbie! !
    What's up wirh your one Claire blaming her ma for Michael's conversion from nice lad to slithery long greasy haired amateur criminal??? His spell in the Joy did that and that was all his own doing. Is Claire leaving? I'm not too bothered actually, she's really boring...yawn!!
    Niamh needs a swift kick up the arse. What was she at?? She wasn't even that p1ssed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,814 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

I reckon Rory is being blackmailed by Laser and is not in with him voluntarily - Laser seems to have something on him (he said something about prostitutes and this has been mentioned before in relation to Rory).

• Registered Users Posts: 18,814 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Father and daughter maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

That's almost too predictable for Red Rock......the obvious well trodden story is preggers/who's the daddy etc etc......but surely Red Rock will come up with something else?
    Is she a mole? She seemed to be out to be very helpful to Westlife offering to cover for him/write up his report....is she trying to worm her way in as 'one of the gang'?

• Registered Users Posts: 56,135 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Westlife walking in to the jacks and not being the least bit suspicious to then praising the dude he hates for "looking after his burd," FFS! So ridiculous yet predictable.

Ann22 wrote: »
    Great episode!! Very dark...language too! "Balls deep", "shagging" and "sh1tes"..lol!
    Pity I read comments on fb and here last wk alerting me to Rory's shadiness 'cos I'd've been astounded by tonight's twist. Poor Robbie! !
    What's up wirh your one Claire blaming her ma for Michael's conversion from nice lad to slithery long greasy haired amateur criminal??? His spell in the Joy did that and that was all his own doing. Is Claire leaving? I'm not too bothered actually, she's really boring...yawn!!
    Niamh needs a swift kick up the arse. What was she at?? She wasn't even that p1ssed.

Claire's complete OTT reaction towards her mother was just ridiculous. From with her in one scene to moving to Oz in the next!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Rory and Lazer seem to have more of an equal relationship in a way, Rory doesn't seem too afraid of him, and Lazer lets him away with more than he lets the other silent cronies away with. I'd say they go back very far, or maybe they're more business associates

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Rory and Lazer seem to have more of an equal relationship in a way, Rory doesn't seem too afraid of him, and Lazer lets him away with more than he lets the other silent cronies away with. I'd say they go back very far, or maybe they're more business associates

• Registered Users Posts: 18,605 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

Watched this tonight.
    It was really good, poor Robbie.
    Only character (& actor) I'm not keen on is Patricia Hennessy, I'd be buying her a one way ticket to Oz.

They've been mentioning Simon Hennessy occasionally since season 1.
    I wonder will the writers consider bringing in his character now that Michael and Claire have left?

Good to see no character is indispensable, keeps it fresh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,770 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Watched this tonight.
    It was really good, poor Robbie.
    Only character (& actor) I'm not keen on is Patricia Hennessy, I'd be buying her a one way ticket to Oz.

They've been mentioning Simon Hennessy occasionally since season 1.
    I wonder will the writers consider bringing in his character now that Michael and Claire have left?

Good to see no character is indispensable, keeps it fresh.

I kind of like the progression of Patricia's downfall from hardnosed business person to scared and vulnerable. I almost feel sorry for her!

Poor Robbie, +1, his love for his Ma was nicely contrasted with Michael's mistreatment of his.

Red Rock keeps getting better!

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Harry66

Paudge finally got into Sharon's knickers!

• Advertisement

Harry66 wrote: »

Paudge is insufferable...

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭cathalj

walshb wrote:
    Paudge is insufferable...

!!!!! Leave this thread now !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,594 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Harry66 wrote: »

I've missed the last few weeks but that's brilliant news!

cathalj wrote: »
    !!!!! Leave this thread now !!!

His character is far too ridiculous...they overcooked him.

walshb wrote: »
    His character is far too ridiculous...they overcooked him.

Not at all.
    Surely everyone knows a Paudge in real life.

That's one of the things I love about Red Rock- the characters are believable.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,770 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Not at all.
    Surely everyone knows a Paudge in real life.

That's one of the things I love about Red Rock- the characters are believable.
    Absolutely... I know several Paudges! I love the character. :)

This is so so good.
    when Rory was driving and Robbie face appeared in the mirror,I jumped

Does anyone else think it's too good to be lumped into the soaps forum?
    One hour weekly, does that make it a soap?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

It's starting to look a bit like Harry Brown. Now does Jim go on a rampage?

Edit: Oops! Other way around.

Love it!
    Great to see Patrick Bergin on our screens again.
    He was so menacing in Sleeping With The Enemy.
    Genuinely one of the few times I was ever scared in a cinema.

Rory was cast as an apparent goody two shoes for so long, it's great to finally see his shady side.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭banoffe2

The suspense is fantastic! Best soap ever for me as I am not into the UK ones.
    They have to keep Sharon alive for the role she plays is excellent, did I see an image of a funeral on the trailer for next week, wonder is it Rory's granddad? Rory has certainly baffled me, the image and the REAL TRUTH behind the consummate dedicated professional!!!
    Bring it on it rocks!!

Advertisement