Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RED ROCK [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,813 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Nobody commenting? That was a fantastic Kiely based episode last night, edge of the seat stuff :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,770 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Strazdas wrote: »
    Nobody commenting? That was a fantastic Kiely based episode last night, edge of the seat stuff :)

It was fantastic, brilliant ending too. I can't wait for next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

That Keith is some knob-head, he messes up everything and the parents have to consistently bail him out. He is not fit to be left alone outside of the house.

The scrapes he gets himself into is hard to believe!

Aglomerado wrote: »
    It was fantastic, brilliant ending too. I can't wait for next week!

Could Eugene have survived that? He seems to have nine lives! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭hopgirl

He have to get his phone back from Eugene. I thought last night it was very good. I thought the social welfare inspector was going to call the garda's.
    When keith left the house that his dad would have went after him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BoroMan32

I didn't think much of the episode to be honest, and the 'shock' ending with Eugene being smashed by the van is exactly the same thing they used in series one which I thought was a bit lazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,605 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

I think it's brilliant.
    Good writing and acting.

Love Keet, he always looks half doped, like his brain is ticking at the slowest possible pace.

Don't know if they'll ever get back to the Rachel-killed- McGonagle storyline.
    I don't particularly care, as I thought that that actress deteriorated as the seasons progressed.

Eugene history after last episode.
    We need a new villain immediately.
    A femme fatale perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,180 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

Love Keet, he always looks half doped, like his brain is ticking at the slowest possible pace.

Keet! Keith. I'd assume the cocaine is why he always looks half doped, yano cuz he's not selling it all.

Also, I'd love to see Westlife as the villian, he's a fairly boring character otherwise.

He'll always be Keet to me😆

I saw the actor who plays Keet interviewed and he said "I see him as being just the stupidest crook you can imagine so I just play him that way".

• Advertisement

I saw the actor who plays Keet interviewed and he said "I see him as being just the stupidest crook you can imagine so I just play him that way".

And plays it so well.

Love it!

I don't know how
    Eugene survived that accident to make it to the hospital at all- I just checked on rip.ie - no funeral listed yet.

It's good to have the bit of comedy thrown in, especially Linda. Makes it all the more like real life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭qhe0i9zvfgdou8

We need a new villain immediately. A femme fatale perhaps?

You got your wish it seems

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭septern

Next week is the finale, if I heard correctly at the end of the last episode.
    Just as well really. I’ve watched it since day 1, but this season isn’t as good as the others. Feels like it’s going through the motions now. Hopefully the last episode is an improvement

septern wrote: »
    Next week is the finale, if I heard correctly at the end of the last episode.
    Just as well really. I’ve watched it since day 1, but this season isn’t as good as the others. Feels like it’s going through the motions now. Hopefully the last episode is an improvement

My only two criticisms of this season is the confusion on how long it was going to last(and is it comg back after when it ends) and the absence of Sharon. At the end of last "Season", she was joining GSOC, presumably with a plan to expose Rory, but theres been no sighting of her at all this "Season".

When did it start this year? It feels like its been on for less than 3 months?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

My only two criticisms of this season is the confusion on how long it was going to last(and is it comg back after when it ends) and the absence of Sharon. At the end of last "Season", she was joining GSOC, presumably with a plan to expose Rory, but theres been no sighting of her at all this "Season".

When did it start this year? It feels like its been on for less than 3 months?

10 weeks next few episode in Sept if we're lucky, Jan 2019 possibly return date. Report in Indo suggesting they really want to keep it, but audience levels have been low. TV3 really messed around with the series.

Elmo wrote: »
    10 weeks next few episode in Sept if we're lucky, Jan 2019 possibly return date. Report in Indo suggesting they really want to keep it, but audience levels have been low. TV3 really messed around with the series.

They can get that audience back if they stop stopping and starting with the episodes. A good continuous run of nine months of episodes would kick start the show again.

They can get that audience back if they stop stopping and starting with the episodes. A good continuous run of nine months of episodes would kick start the show again.

Simple putting it on at 8 Monday and Friday would double its audience!

I've just realised that I don't know what Westlife's actual name is.
    And I don't need to either I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

I've just realised that I don't know what Westlife's actual name is.
    And I don't need to either I suppose.

Ash just said it... Sean! (Can't do the fada on my phone.)

• Advertisement

10 more episodes ready to go according to twitter.
    They don't say for when though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 597 ✭✭✭clfy39tzve8njq

Very disappointing compared to last series. It was all over the place and I'm not sure I really care when its back.
    It's a pity because it had great potential.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭skearnsot

Yeh i loved it too but i dont know in the Jayzis what they were at with the last season.........! there are some fantastic actors in it especially Vinny and Bridge Kiely. Id love to see them get their s**t together and keep it on our screens.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,701 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Sean Mahon is coming into Eastenders, Adam Weafer to Corrie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Starting back on bbc1 today at 1.45. Not sure what episode/series. Just seen end of ad . Sharon in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Livvie

I love Red Rock. Disappointing that the BBC use it as a summer filler - it should be given a prime slot, apart from which it's a bit dark for day time viewing.  
    Am I wrong to like Rory?  He seems a tortured soul - they haven't depicted him as an out and out villain. Not yet anyway (for UK viewers anyway)

Livvie wrote: »
    I love Red Rock. Disappointing that the BBC use it as a summer filler - it should be given a prime slot, apart from which it's a bit dark for day time viewing.  
    Am I wrong to like Rory?  He seems a tortured soul - they haven't depicted him as an out and out villain. Not yet anyway (for UK viewers anyway)

I don't think he's a villain, though he's not a good guy either. He's somewhere in between....has his good points but can completely overstep the mark too,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭skearnsot

I don't think he's a villain, though he's not a good guy either. He's somewhere in between....has his good points but can completely overstep the mark too,

Yer in for a treat well

https://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/irish-showbiz/red-rocks-patrick-ryan-opens-13087748

Sounds like they were told it was finishing in August 2017. The Wier was on around September 2017.

I think the rest of the season won’t be seen until 2019, could be wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Livvie

Disappointing :(  It's really popular here with the day time audience who watch it and it's felt it should be on at a prime time.  Didn't it win awards this year?  Is it going to be just left hanging?  I hate it when they cancel progs without tying up the loose ends.

Advertisement