Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pay as you go

Options
  • 07-12-2014 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi

I was interested in a pay as you go meter. I am currently with PrePay Power but was interested in knowing more about an Electric Ireland version. I am currently on a payment plan to repay previous debts with ESB so don't know how this would effect a switch. Any info would be helpful.

Thanks

Cara

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi Cara,

Thank you for contacting us regarding this. We currently offer Pay As You Go metering, where you will pay our standard unit rate. Customers switching to Electric Ireland and opting for Pay As You Go, will also receive a €50 bonus credit.

There is some information available on our website and to sign up you just need to give our dedicated Pay As You Go team a call on 1850 30 50 95. You'll need a meter reading and your MPRN to switch.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 15 cschear87

Hi Aoife,

Thanks for replying. Could you tell me if there's any cost to the meter or for any of the switching process?

Cara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi Cara, 

We would suggest that you contact the telephone number my colleague provided in the above post. The Pay As You Go department are a dedicated team set up specifically for these queries and would be better able to answer any questions that you may have.  Once you have all the relevant information, you can decide whether you wish to go ahead or not. 

Kind regards, 
    Aoife M

Advertisement