Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airport to Maynooth

Options
  • 07-12-2014 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

I have family coming from Sydney for Xmas. I am not familiar with Dublin Airport as it is too busy for me!! I could meet them in Maynooth. Want to ask what are the best options of getting from the Airport to Maynooth. The flight arrives at 8.10 am on 20th Dec.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭redarmy

try airport hopper from maynooth:)

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

redarmy I had a look at Air HOPPER. Thank you!! Any idea how much would a taxi cost out to Maynooth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Nino Brown

hillbloom wrote: »
    redarmy I had a look at Air HOPPER. Thank you!! Any idea how much would a taxi cost out to Maynooth.

Not cheap, I think I paid about E45-50 last time

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

The Sligo Bus Eireann service (No. 23) stops at Dublin airport and the stop after is Maynooth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Nino Brown

It's very easy to get from Maynooth to the airport now, just head for dunboyne, but go onto the N3 before Dunboyne. That brings you on to M50 after the toll, and then it's a straight run up to the airport. If you go the long term car parks they can get the shuttle bus out to you for free and you don't have to drive into the airport

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭n97 mini

Airport Hopper departs 8.50, which is a good time if they're arriving at 8.10. The first Bus Eireann departure after 8.10 isn't till 11.20.

Advertisement