Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whelan's show ticket at door

Options
  • 07-12-2014 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Question about a venue rather than a specific gig but does anyone know what Whelan's ticket policy is on the door? I am going to a gig this evening in the upstairs venue and have 'print at home' tickets downloaded. I just went to print them but the damn printer is on the blink.

Would I just be able to show the tickets at the door on my phone do you think? I've tried ringing the venue to ask but it's going straight to a voicemail service.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭markmacken

Late to your query so my apologies on that...

But just wanted to say that I turned up with printed tickets to a gig in Whelans a couple of weeks ago, and was kept waiting for ages. I'd never had a problem with them before (printed tickets) and maybe Whelans were just having an off-night. But I thought that the service was really shambolic upon entry, and wondered if anyone else had experienced this recently?

Advertisement