Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Fantasy NFL : Positions

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLEX, K, DEF
    Dodge wrote: »
    I thought I was (and I'd move my vote to the other change) but maybe mods can check

It's eagle eye - it's a public poll so you can click on the number of votes and it will show you who voted for each option.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭TaosHum

QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, WR/TE, K, DEF
    Personally, if people aren't happy with how they voted, then I'd rather see the poll re-done than votes transferred.

Two votes being moved has a major impact on the results and usually people don't get the option of moving a vote after its been cast

As I said, a new vote with only the two options would be the way to go IMO.

TaosHum wrote: »
    Personally, if people aren't happy with how they voted, then I'd rather see the poll re-done than votes transferred.

Two votes being moved has a major impact on the results and usually people don't get the option of moving a vote after its been cast

As I said, a new vote with only the two options would be the way to go IMO.

Why would we have to redo the polls? :confused:

There's only 2 people who haven't picked one of the majority options. If they want to change their vote there shouldn't be a problem with that. Maybe they have a preference, and if it looks like their first choice hasn't a chance of winning then I don't see the issue with them changing their vote to their second preference.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭TaosHum

Why would we have to redo the polls? :confused:

There's only 2 people who haven't picked one of the majority options. If they want to change their vote there shouldn't be a problem with that. Maybe they have a preference, and if it looks like their first choice hasn't a chance of winning then I don't see the issue with them changing their vote to their second preference.

I actually wasn't aware they were the two votes in WR/TE flex. Didn't cop the vote was public!

In that case, we now have a tie at 33 a piece, so does the tie not mean a re-vote anyway?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,308 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

TaosHum wrote: »
    I actually wasn't aware they were the two votes in WR/TE flex. Didn't cop the vote was public!

In that case, we now have a tie at 33 a piece, so does the tie not mean a re-vote anyway?

Or we wait for a while.

I asked about merging votes etc earlier and TO said we should just leave it. I think he was right

• Advertisement

Well we have what, 8 or 9 leagues? Not even half the people have voted yet. We'll never get everyone to vote but no harm leaving it open for the offseason for others to vote.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭TO.

Realistically we can run these polls all the way to July and hope we get every members vote. And anyone changing their vote we simply take note to reflect that change once adding up the numbers would probably be best. Doing a re-vote would be messy at this point considering 60+ have voted.

Advertisement