Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pre Owned Designer Handbags

• 07-12-2014 7:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭

Hey all

Really keen to buy myself a Louis, been pricing around and have heard some great success stories from people who bought pre-owned designer bags for a significant saving.

I'm aware of Fashionphile and Yoogi's Closet but is there anything anybody can recommend closer to home where legit pre-owned Louis' can be found?

I know you run a risk of getting a fake everywhere but obviously I would have it authenticated.

Just wondering if anyone has any personal experiences.

Thanks! (PS most people think I'm a man by my username, but no, just a particularly flatulant girl!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭minipink

I've bought from Pursha (The girl is lovely) and The Handbag exchange. Both Irish online preloved sellers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Siopaella is worth a facebook follow so you can see the good stuff as it comes in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I was going to recommend Siopaella - there is also a pre-owned shop on Beechwood Avenue, opposite Morton's (I think!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,110 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

e-bay is your best bet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I have bought from the Handbag Exchange and was very pleased with what I got.

• Advertisement
Advertisement