Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have a 3DS/DS - general discussion.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

marko93 wrote: »
    Lads, if I was to sell my 3DS XL (white) with a few games (FE:A, Pokemon Y, Icarus Rising and some more I think). How much should I be aiming for?

CEX will give you around E106.00 for all of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭marko93

Xenji wrote: »
    CEX will give you around E106.00 for all of that.

Oh wow, that's not great at all :P

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭CliCliW

marko93 wrote:
    Oh wow, that's not great at all

What's worse is what they'll sell it on for. Some of their prices are scandalous!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭marko93

CliCliW wrote: »
    What's worse is what they'll sell it on for. Some of their prices are scandalous!

How they stay afloat :P

I suppose I'll set up something on adverts maybe... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

marko93 wrote:
    I suppose I'll set up something on adverts maybe...

Maybe 150-170 on adverts?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,518 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

So... buy the Megaman Legacy collection this week on Steam, or wait until Q4 (or probably later for EU 3DS eShop release?)

Seems like the perfect game for the smaller screen.

Ah, but if you try to trade it into GameStop, they'll buy it off you for a fiver, but sell it on for a billion euro.

May or may not be true

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Will we be getting a physical release of Megaman?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Anyone else just get an Animal Crossing photo app code mailed to them?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Banjo wrote:

Yuuup

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Banjo wrote: »

I got a code for one child's 3ds but not for the flippin other one. Looking forward to the argument when I download it to one of their ds's!

Are codes linked to NNIDs? If not, you're welcome to mine.

Mr E wrote: »
    Are codes linked to NNIDs? If not, you're welcome to mine.

No idea tbh, thanks for offer, it might still appear though, even though I registered both at the same time. If it doesn't arrive they can, god forbid, share!

I'll send it to you anyway, I have no use for it.

Mr E wrote: »
    I'll send it to you anyway, I have no use for it.

Cheers Mr E I'll give it a go

Edit: worked fine and world war 10 averted (we have regular world wars in our house). Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭Nollog

that another club Nintendo email thing like the ambassador n3ds?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

If anyone needs another animal crossing code, I can give mine away too, i wont be using it.

EDIT: Gone

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,685 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

If anyone needs another animal crossing code, I can give mine away too, i wont be using it.

I'd gladly take it thanks.

delly wrote: »
    I'd gladly take it thanks.

Sent Pm

anyone know if the cards have to be in colour to work? Only have B&W printer access

• Advertisement

Banjo wrote: »
    anyone know if the cards have to be in colour to work? Only have B&W printer access

Not sure about these ones but the printing instructions for the original ar cards that came with it, and then got lost by the kids, stated they had to be in colour on matte paper.

Ace Attorney 6 announced!

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201509/01087025.html

Translation stolen from reddit:

The newest release in the series is finally under works!
    The courtroom battle style Ace Attorney game series, where you play as a defense attorney in court, pointing out contradictions and exposing the truth, finally has it's long awaited newest game "Ace Attorney 6" under works. In the issue of the weekly magazine "Famitsuu" that goes on sale on the 3rd September 2015 there will be a 6 page special on the setting of the game and new characters, along with interviews with Producer Eshiro Motohide and Director Yamazaki Takeshi.
    You can play Ace Attorney 6 at the Tokyo Gameshow!
    It has already been decided that at the Tokyo Gameshow 2015 there will be a playable exhibit for Ace Attorney 6. You can play the new system without delay. Those who take part will be given an original sticker set. Furthermore, on the stage there will be a presentation on the newest game information, and on top of that a set of images called "Tokubetsu Houtei" that were prepared for the gameshow will also be released, so make sure not to miss out!

Is 5 out here yet?

/\/ollog wrote: »
    Is 5 out here yet?

In the main series, 5 was duel destinys its in the eshop, but the one we are waiting to be localised is the great ace attorney, its a branch off the main series. The new announcment 6 is a continuation of the main series.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I dunno, that doesn't look safe to me...

:pac:

Aaaaaaaaaah.

It begins!
    77h1I3z4H1wJRZtFeuMM_3X0mWD7645nJkOFs159xp619VApU7RPhuZRoJgdo34xIc9s=h900
    Looks like an official Android version of Pokemon Shuffle!

Edit
    there's a login screen that suggests you can transfer your data over, but shagged if I can find the option to create a transfer ID in the 3DS version, even after updating.
    edit again
    http://www.popsci.com/pokemon-shuffle-is-the-first-nintendo-game-smartphones suggests you can't transfer your game :(

Ah nuts, it requires a data connection so I can't stick it on my daughter's tablet.

Strange, it's exactly the same game, but it works better on the phone. Probably because the recharge forces you to play for short periods of time, and the 3DS normally comes out when I need to fill a decent chunk of time.

More edits.
    Caught a new. Hurray. There's a cross-platform promo where you get a random passcode for 3ds from the android version and the 3ds will give you a Lucario megastone passcode for android

In the main series, 5 was duel destinys its in the eshop, but the one we are waiting to be localised is the great ace attorney, its a branch off the main series. The new announcment 6 is a continuation of the main series.

Ah, i see.

Yeah I've had dd since it went on sale the first time and haven't played it yet. (on miles edgeworth investigations and the first 3d layton - trying to work up to the versus to finally play that which i also already have lol)
    The great one is the one I was thinking of, looks like it's set in feudal japan from what little I've seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Might be a silly question to people more familiar to the 3DS than me, but which Zelda is best to start with? I'll be playing them all, but should I just start with Ocarina of Time and go in chronological order?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

OoT is brilliant, great place to start.
    Is Link start the Past on the VC?
    You really need to play that.

Advertisement