Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have a 3DS/DS - general discussion.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭marko93

Whoops :/

Said, no, I won't get the Zelda one, I''ve not played Zelda much so it's not for me, but MH... no willpower :P
    29bmuxe.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,493 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ill probably be getting the newest 3ds model this year when it comes out, any release date for it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

13th Feb.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,493 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Closer than i thought so :O

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Fawk Nin wrote: »
    I currently have everything on my regular XL. When I get the MM special eiditon (digital download of the game). Will I have to bring everything to the 4gb micro in the New 3DS XL so that I have MM downloaded there, and then transfer the whole lot to my new 16gb micro sd?

At the time I had a 4GB card to a 4GB card, so I went into the settings on the 3DS, hit System transfer and that walks you through it. I left the two machines plugged in (or with enough battery) and on for about 2 hours or however long it took. When I came back all my original information was on my 3DSXL. I then went into the Nintendo Store, and under "Previous Downloads" was the game.

To then move everything over to the 16GB card, I just used my computer to drag all the files onto my desktop, stick in the 16GB card and drag it all onto that and then put that one into the console.

I think reddit has a link on transferring.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Any idea where I can preorder the Majora New 3DS XL bundle?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭marko93

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Any idea where I can preorder the Majora New 3DS XL bundle?

http://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B00S84TQHS?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

It's sold out there too at the minute so far as I'm aware.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Fawk Nin

gubbie wrote: »
    At the time I had a 4GB card to a 4GB card, so I went into the settings on the 3DS, hit System transfer and that walks you through it. I left the two machines plugged in (or with enough battery) and on for about 2 hours or however long it took. When I came back all my original information was on my 3DSXL. I then went into the Nintendo Store, and under "Previous Downloads" was the game.

To then move everything over to the 16GB card, I just used my computer to drag all the files onto my desktop, stick in the 16GB card and drag it all onto that and then put that one into the console.

I think reddit has a link on transferring.

Thanks for the descriptions, appreciate it!

My delivery to the PM has been cancelled. :'(

• Advertisement

For the MM special?

Yup. :(
    We are sorry to inform you that we have been unable to despatch your order. The reason for this is as per our delivery policy, we are unable to deliver orders to any mail forwarding, freight forwarding or PO Box addresses.

As a result of this we have now cancelled your order and any payments debited from your account will be reflected on your bank statement/PayPal account within 5 working days.

I've logged in to ask about it.

[edit]
    And just ordered from Amazon.fr as well. No Skull Kid statue though.
    http://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B00SA2AQG8?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages00

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Star Lord wrote: »
    My delivery to the PM has been cancelled. :'(

Balls, does that mean my MM game with badge and stuff will be cancelled too? Getting it with PM too.

[edit]
    And just ordered from Amazon.fr as well. No Skull Kid statue though.
    http://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B00SA2AQG8?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages00

Sold out there too.

Balls, does that mean my MM game with badge and stuff will be cancelled too? Getting it with PM too.

Sold out there too.

Parcel Motel delivery from Nintendo seems to be hit and miss. Some get their stuff, others get cancelled. I got unlucky.

That link of mine is still showing up as orderable, the prior link just said it was sold out. Mine is ordered, and estimated delivery date of around launch day.

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭bkrangle

Just ordered from Star Lord's link......Thanks!

Hopefully the game is in English

I have a snes link to the past cart I've never played because it's in French!

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭abbir

So Smyths have the New 3DS console up on their websites available for preorder. Prices are €194.99 for the regular and €229.99 for the XL. Always nice to be ripped off in Ireland.

bkrangle wrote: »
    Just ordered from Star Lord's link......Thanks!

Hopefully the game is in English

I have a snes link to the past cart I've never played because it's in French!

The box has the PEGI logo and the USK logo. Nintendo do that for all their special editions so they can ship the same thing to all countries in Europe, hence the game will have multiple languages.

abbir wrote: »
    The box has the PEGI logo and the USK logo. Nintendo do that for all their special editions so they can ship the same thing to all countries in Europe, hence the game will have multiple languages.

Thanks, that's good to know!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

So Smyths have the New 3DS console up on their websites available for preorder. Prices are €194.99 for the regular and €229.99 for the XL. Always nice to be ripped off in Ireland.

That's pretty much the going price everywhere.

That's pretty much the going price everywhere.

In Ireland? It's €194.99 on Amazon.fr (for the XL), even accounting for VAT differences that's a €30 difference in price.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Gamestop have the New 3DS XL up
    http://www.gamestop.ie/Nintendo%203DS/Games/49850/new-nintendo-3ds-xl-console-metallic-blue

Expensive no at €239.99 ?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

New 3DS with shipping €174.99, some €20 less than Smyth's.
    Trying to decide if it's worth the €20 to have it on launch day.
    My mind is strong but my heart is weak!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    New 3DS with shipping €174.99, some €20 less than Smyth's.
    Trying to decide if it's worth the €20 to have it on launch day.
    My mind is strong but my heart is weak!

Where's do you see it at 175??

In the UK, it's £149.99/€196.68 and £179.99/€236.01

For £194.99/€255.64, I'm very tempted by this:

2wgyffb.png

The MMXL is ugly as inside. The N3DS has those beautiful famicon buttons! Then there's these lovely plates coming up in the future...

ve9g2g.png

28w2gwx.png

28quw4k.png

Now... white or black??

Getting it shipped here from the Nintendo store is the hard part. My MM N3DSXL order was cancelled by them because I was shipping to Parcel Motel.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,912 ✭✭✭JDxtra

Oh, I shipped a 3DSXL via PM from the UK store in December no problem.

Getting it shipped here from the Nintendo store is the hard part. My MM N3DSXL order was cancelled by them because I was shipping to Parcel Motel.

I'm in the UK.

The normal sized one is a lot nicer looking than the XL and I've got tiny hands so the size doesn't bother me.

I ordered the Special edition game but the only thing I worry about is that I paid with my Irish credit card. Hopefully it'll be fine!

In Ireland? It's €194.99 on Amazon.fr (for the XL), even accounting for VAT differences that's a €30 difference in price.

Ah I see. That page wasn't there earlier.

MM 3DS XL sold out on French Amazon now

• Advertisement

My poor wallet :(

Advertisement