Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have a 3DS/DS - general discussion.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,582 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

Metroid: Samus Returns Legacy Edition is available for pre-order on the Nintendo UK Store for £60. Act fast if you want it.

https://store.nintendo.co.uk/games-3ds/metroid-samus-returns-legacy-edition/11496790.html

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

sligeach wrote: »
    Metroid: Samus Returns Legacy Edition is available for pre-order on the Nintendo UK Store for £60. Act fast if you want it.

https://store.nintendo.co.uk/games-3ds/metroid-samus-returns-legacy-edition/11496790.html

Well, back up for pre order on the ninty store :pac:

Ya, it's lovely but that price. :eek: If it had been somewhat reasonable I'd have bought it and I don't even own a 3DS, that's how nice it is. ~€70 seems excessive. Kind of exploiting the series fans. I've in the basket, one click away from completion but just can't do it. I need to stop these frivolous purchases.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭kevin2me

Was just coming on to inform ye fine folks and itsb already up here :) Nice one Samus Returns SE ordered, done and done!!! Finally, happy dayz!

Samus SE, Snes mini, and Odessy, sure what more would anyone want :)

sligeach wrote: »
    Ya, it's lovely but that price. :eek: If it had been somewhat reasonable I'd have bought it and I don't even own a 3DS, that's how nice it is. ~€70 seems excessive. Kind of exploiting the series fans. I've in the basket, one click away from completion but just can't do it. I need to stop these frivolous purchases.

Gone now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,133 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Where are ye delivering to? Parcel Motel?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Missed again. Sigh.

CastorTroy wrote: »

Yeah. Sometimes they immediately cancel parcel motel orders because they say they don't deliver to forwarding services, but sometimes they don't.

Gone now.

I put through my order just now. I seen that people were saying it was out of stock again and still had my page open. So I clicked on place order for a laugh and it's gone through. Silly me, eh, they might cancel it anyway. And if not, I might sell it to someone here. I haven't made up my mind on it. Or it could just join the ever growing heap of Collector's Edition I own.

€70!? That's f***ed up. And the AddressPal fee.

CastorTroy wrote: »

AddressPal for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Set mine to go to Parcel Wizard.

Fingers tightly crossed...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,133 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I would take it, if I don't get one.

And if ordering to AddressPal or Parcel Motel, and they cancel, do they cancel right away or do they wait til closer the time?

Going to Derry this weekend so must check in Game what the story is

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Anyone but the new Pikmin game?
    Is it any good??
    I've not read good things, mediocre. Get the demo? I'm actually kinda afraid to not like it but at least I've 2 and 3 to play I guess.

I read and (unrelated) two new dancing games, if there's no Fuuka in DMN/P3, I'm out.
    I was fuming when Q first came out, the price hike for the pre order was unreal, I really hope they don't do it again. Maybe they can't now with Deep Silver in charge, loads of changes since then. I've still not touched my copy of Q.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

I read and (unrelated) two new dancing games, if there's no Fuuka in DMN/P3, I'm out.
    I was fuming when Q first came out, the price hike for the pre order was unreal, I really hope they don't do it again. Maybe they can't now with Deep Silver in charge, loads of changes since then. I've still not touched my copy of Q.

Q is really good but i never finished it because i think sumo came out, i should go back to it at some stage before q2.

Q is really good but i never finished it because i think sumo came out, i should go back to it at some stage before q2.
    Is there much of a story? I didn't like the one in Arena, didn't finish it or play Ultimax

• Registered Users Posts: 3,954 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Any word if the new 2DS XL supports the SNES VC stuff? All I can get are reviews for the thing and not one I've seen bothers to mention the fact.

Mr.Saturn wrote: »
    Any word if the new 2DS XL supports the SNES VC stuff? All I can get are reviews for the thing and not one I've seen bothers to mention the fact.

Yes it does.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

Is there much of a story? I didn't like the one in Arena, didn't finish it or play Ultimax

not so much from what i can remember, i only got as far to the second or third labyrinth maybe it progresses later on, but minor
    alternative dimensions and two people with memory loss and restoring it
    the dungeon parts were good tho.

We'll be getting Pokemon Ultra Sun/Moon info tomorrow!

Not entirely surprisingly, it was lame.

DGgL71nUQAA4QDR.jpg

Dusk Form Lycanroc will bare its fangs in Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon.

It's been confirmed that a new form of Lycanroc appears in the world of Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon—Dusk Form. The colors of Dusk Form Lycanroc's body and eyes differ from those of previously discovered Lycanroc, Midday Form and Midnight Form.

You can't get Dusk Form Lycanroc on your team by ordinary methods, such as discovering the mysterious Pokémon in the wild.

So check back soon for news on how you can get Dusk Form Lycanroc, along with more details on the upcoming Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon games.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

We'll be getting Pokemon Ultra Sun/Moon info tomorrow!
    Not entirely surprisingly, it was lame.

Now that was a fast curve south right there!

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Now that was a fast curve south right there!

I thought it was going to be more exciting!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Does the back panel feel loose on anyone else's smaller N3DS? I've tried tightening the screws but no joy.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,335 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

• Registered Users Posts: 27,335 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Well **** me for getting that 2DS!

I held off, glad I did now. Think would go along so nicely with my non-XL 3DS. Just wish that the digital games worked across an account rather than being locked to one system.

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭earthwormjack

I was gonna get a New 2ds XL this week but think I'll hold off now if this gets announced for Europe.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Haven't seen Nintendo UK tweet about it yet like Nintendo US did, makes me think it may be US only. Hopefully not though. Held off buying any of the other limited editions the last few years but would get this.

Also it seems there will be a 'Hard' mode unlocked by beating Samus Returns without the need for amiibo. Although, in typical Nintendo style, it's unclear if the 'Fusion' Hard mode is an extra difficulty level or just the 'Hard' mode with the Fusion suit. If it's just the suit that's the difference that's a lot better but as yet is unclear. Would have saved themselves a lot of hassle if the amiibo was widely available and give people the choice.

Edit: It seems there is a harder 'Fusion' mode using the amiibo which is better but still not great to lock it behind the amiibo.

Nintendo Europe also just tweeted about the New Metroid 3DS XL so looks like Europe will be getting it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭earthwormjack

https://twitter.com/NintendoEurope/status/894911247812104192

Yep, think I'll try grab this one instead of a new 2ds.

• Advertisement

Well ****. Better shift my 2DS XL sharpish

Advertisement