Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have a 3DS/DS - general discussion.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Would you need to preorder?

The physical box - I know there's just a download code inside but I love the look of the box

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,625 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Or just own an original Super Nintendo cart of the game, like me ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,177 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

CiDeRmAn wrote: »

Booooooo down with this sort of thing, boooooooo

I vote we do an Oceans 14 on this boxed Chrono Trigger.

CiDeRmAn wrote: »

You know you still want to give Nintendo money for an empty box just like I do :)

(Two empty boxes)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,342 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Think I'm going to have to cancel my Metroid 3DS XL order for that SNES 3DS XL now. Have pre-orders gone live anywhere yet?

• Advertisement

Think I'm going to have to cancel my Metroid 3DS XL order for that SNES 3DS XL now. Have pre-orders gone live anywhere yet?

Haven't seen any yet

Spoilt for choice!! I only purchased mine last month and it's the normal one :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,625 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

While I appreciate the design I won't be buying it specifically.
    I can see a time that the Ninty completist will need a N3DS XL in the collection, but it won't be model contingent, any one will do.
    It's a 3DS XL, N3DS XL and a 2DS XL and I've a pretty complete Nintendo handheld collection.

How soon after announcing do pre-orders usual go up? Can't see anything for the SNES DS just yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

No cool extras. Boo.

What if they included a PDF you print out, glue to a tin can and use to hammer out your own collectors steelbook?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

ERG89 wrote: »
    Doesn't it have extra content?
    Been looking for a copy for a while
    I think I got it for 15 in my local Gamestop. Is it hard to find it on NDS now? Thought it was easy enough to find an NTSC copy

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

The PAL version of CT is rare, the NTSC version got reprinted a couple of times. Same with TWEWY.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

Eshop sale on the 3 pokemons!

H2x1_2DS_PokemonRedBlueYellow_Combo_eshop_enGB_image912w.jpg
    To get the full 36% off, make sure that your Nintendo Network ID is linked with a Nintendo Account. If you do not yet qualify, simply link your Nintendo Network ID with your Nintendo Account**. If you don’t yet have a Nintendo Account, visit the Nintendo Account creation page and create one for free.

Until 23:59 (UK time) on 04/09/2017,

How much though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

9.99 full price, 7.99 for the 20% and 6.50 for the 35%.

But im having problems getting the 35% even tho my nnid is linked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,177 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Bought a 3ds xl with games on adverts for €40 tonight, it's seen better days but runs fine, the outer casing is mangled anyone know is it possible to remove and replace the casing, it's the camera side rather than the back cover.

SNES 3DS XL is now up on Symths for Pre-Order.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 697 ✭✭✭kevin2me

AMGer wrote: »
    SNES 3DS XL is now up on Symths for Pre-Order.

Sweet thanks, mate, ordered click and collect. They charge you on collection I presume, so if needed to cancel one could. Happy days glad to have order in.

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭earthwormjack

I'm going to wait and see if it pops up on AmazonUK. €240 is a bit steep for me at Smyths, I've the Samus edition preordered for €200 on Amazon, hopefully this ends up the same price.

• Advertisement

kevin2me wrote: »
    Sweet thanks, mate, ordered click and collect. They charge you on collection I presume, so if needed to cancel one could. Happy days glad to have order in.

They don't charge until you collect it.
    Pre-ordered one for myself aswell :)

AMGer wrote: »
    They don't charge until you collect it.
    Pre-ordered one for myself aswell :)

Nice I actually canceled click and collect and put it for home delivery. 240e crazy for something i wont use but I suppose can sell my old XL :) I couldn't pass it up as was gutted Japan SNES XL wasnt here before so jump on it while we can.

SNES Classic and 3DS SNES in 2 weeks of each other, then Odessy, times are good :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

New Metroid Trailer from Gamescom.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,313 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

****kkkk

20934970_1892508934112241_282181065153184568_o.jpg?oh=c94354d54a94c638418ae6c354ca422a&oe=5A3560E5

This is £179.99 in smyths.co.uk now, it's €239 on the Irish store.

Using Revolut it's working out at €195 for me.

This is £179.99 in smyths.co.uk now, it's €239 on the Irish store.

Using Revolut it's working out at €195 for me.

Nice would you need Revolut (Presume its like uk visa card top up thingy) or will normal irish visa card
    and parcel motel work?

kevin2me wrote: »
    Nice would you need Revolut (Presume its like uk visa card top up thingy) or will normal irish visa card
    and parcel motel work?

Revolut gives a better exchange rate (£1 = €108.65) and doesn't charge you a foreign exchange fee. You can use your normal bank card but will work out a little more expensive than the €195. I haven't used PM for Smyth's before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Amazon have a few codes knocking about today. VG20OFF150 gives you an n3DS XL for £160 instead of 180. Don't think they have a pre-order on the SNES version but they have the Samus version up.

Nice one guys, 179stg SNES XL £DS Pre-Order Confirmation at smyths uk. Beats that 240e price in this side of the pond.

Now what to buy on Amazon :) Cant decide to go Digital for once in my life or not or stick with Physical copies for the switch.

Banjo wrote: »
    Amazon have a few codes knocking about today. VG20OFF150 gives you an n3DS XL for £160 instead of 180. Don't think they have a pre-order on the SNES version but they have the Samus version up.

I don't see that code mentioned anywhere and when I try it it's saying not valid?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

I don't see that code mentioned anywhere and when I try it it's saying not valid?

Worked for me. My samus edition 3DS is now showing at 178 euro.

Advertisement